Biggest wildcard yet to be played?

KingGendry

Dany will change everything when she does land.

If.....

Apart from that Sansa,Arya,Bran,Rickon.

Varys though he's been a player for a long time now.

The Others are the obvious one.

and Shireen I think for some reason.

I don't think the Bank of Braavos was going to do a "big play". They are just going to finance the Lannister's rivals to the crown, while they earn more clients for their loans.

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1200

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/classes/class_localization.php on line 835

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Unable to allocate memory for pool. in /home/sites/westeros.org/forum_web/ironthrone/sources/base/core.php on line 1162

I don't think the Bank of Braavos was going to do a "big play". They are just going to finance the Lannister's rivals to the crown, while they earn more clients for their loans.

It is said they have an army of sorts.

I don't remember that, are you sure?

Well no, but they certainly have a very imposing presence in Essos. Lots of people who didn't pay their debts to the Iron Bank met bad ends, it was mentioned.

And if they don't have an army, money changes lots of things in war. It's money after all.

I don't remember that, are you sure?

It is mentioned that the free cities do have standing armies.

It is mentioned that Braavos it the most powerful of the free cities.

Don't know how much influence the Iron Bank has in deploying the army!

Well no, but they certainly have a very imposing presence in Essos. Lots of people who didn't pay their debts to the Iron Bank met bad ends, it was mentioned.

And if they don't have an army, money changes lots of things in war. It's money after all.

I think that this has been discussed at lenght over here at the forums, but I always got the impression that the Iron Bank had a very close relationship with the Faceless Men, assassinating kings, princes, anyone suitable to weaken whoever needs weakening.

I think that this has been discussed at lenght over here at the forums, but I always got the impression that the Iron Bank had a very close relationship with the Faceless Men, assassinating kings, princes, anyone suitable to weaken whoever needs weakening.

That's some pretty lethal shit right there.

Aside from some of the obvious ones mentioned. I say Lady Barbey Dustin. I dont think shes completely loyal to Bolton, and we see she doesnt like the Starks that much either.

She doesnt like Ned Stark for failing to return her husbands bones she doesnt resent the entire Stark family.

That's some pretty lethal shit right there.

No, that's very cunning shit right there. lt makes perfect sense why the saying is "The lron Bank will have it's due."

I think Morroqo is the biggest wildcard to be played when it comes to Dany's dragons, we know he has been sent to help Dany, so would he help Victarion take control of the Dragons or would he convince the Kraken to bow before the Dragon. Tyrion is another, if Tyrion has to live, he has to fall in the good graces of Dany and Ser Barristan Selmy first, since Dany is not yet at Maereen, from tWoW Barristan spoiler chapter we know that the Second Sons haven't joined the battle.

I think it has to be Arya between her connection to the faceless men, braavos, the brotherhood, the starks, Jon, and her warging, with her wolf pack in the riverlands, and her soon to be used face changing abilities. Add all these possibilities with the fact that its been 5 books and we don't have one clue where her arc is going all we can tell is whatever she does it will be the game changer.

Archived