UnCat and Jon

Night's Ranger

We all know Cat hated Jon for his whole life because she thought he was Neds bastard.And if GNC is true,she will hate him even more to the point of trying to kill him.But what is Jon gives NORTH to Rickon and Cat finds about R+L=J?Will she feel sorry for him and try and help him and Rickon and get revenge on Frey and Bolton together,or is hate all that holds her together?

The show thing kind of screwed me up on that relationship because I always saw Cat as hating Jon no matter what was found out about who. She has just had this unwarranted hatred of him for so long that nothing will ever change it. Hopefully UnCat will just screw with the Freys and Lannisters and will redie, that's an odd word, without having any affect on Jon, Bran or any of the rest of the Stark kids.

The show thing kind of screwed me up on that relationship because I always saw Cat as hating Jon no matter what was found out about who. She has just had this unwarranted hatred of him for so long that nothing will ever change it. Hopefully UnCat will just screw with the Freys and Lannisters and will redie, that's an odd word, without having any affect on Jon, Bran or any of the rest of the Stark kids.

well i didnt watch the show so i dont know how she treats him,but i too think that she hated him no matter where he is.when she told Jon that he should have be in coma and not Bran i know she hated him and will(as i have her)forever.but again,stranger things have have in Martins world

well i didnt watch the show so i dont know how she treats him,but i too think that she hated him no matter where he is.when she told Jon that he should have be in coma and not Bran i know she hated him and will(as i have her)forever.but again,stranger things have have in Martins world

I am not a Cat fan either, UnCat I can handle as long as it's like I said, she's screwin with the Freys and not getting back to her family.

i think youre wrong to say that cat hated jon. the confrontation at bran's bedside shouldn't be taken as representative of their relationship, she wasn't exactly in her right frame of mind. i think she just didn't bother with jon and never acted as a mother to him, which was her right after all.

i think youre wrong to say that cat hated jon. the confrontation at bran's bedside shouldn't be taken as representative of their relationship, she wasn't exactly in her right frame of mind. i think she just didn't bother with jon and never acted as a mother to him, which was her right after all.

I taking her views from the entire series not just her bedside chat with Jon. Reading her POVs she hates him plain and simple.

I taking her views from the entire series not just her bedside chat with Jon. Reading her POVs she hates him plain and simple.

thats what i was going to say.she doesnt tell any kind about him in her entire POVs.only time when she is not talking trash is when she compares him to Warrior at Renlys base

thats what i was going to say.she doesnt tell any kind about him in her entire POVs.only time when she is not talking trash is when she compares him to Warrior at Renlys base

Wait, so she was supposed to reflect on how awesome Jon is in her PoV? LOL.

Cat is one of my least favorite characters in the books and the show. Jon is proboubly not on her, ahem... mind right now. Cat seems to be pre-occupied with killing Freys and Lannisters, then,

Boltons and I woud really love for her to kill Littlefinger but Sansa will do that

I am sure that Cat's hatred of Jon would have dissappeared if she had found about L+R=J. But Cat is dead. And I don't think UnCat cares about who are the real parents of Jon, or who rules in the North. UnCat is about killing, and vengeance, and whatever plans R'hllor have about her.

Archived