Dany has Drogon ?=Rhaegal ?=Viserion

GramWalk12

Well, if Dany finds out Aegon is claiming to be Rheagar's son, she's going to want to check that shit out. If she thinks he's real, she'll want to marry him to bring the Targs back for good. And she'll bring her dragons into the mix, if she's got them back by then. Which would mean one dragon for Aegon and one for Adrianne, who he'll probably have married by then.

Adrianne wouldn't want to be a second wife, but if she got to be a dragon rider, she might be ok with Dany getting her brother cooked....

Of course that'll go to shit the moment Dany realizes/discovers/decides Aegon's a fake. I can see that situation going south quickly.

Viserion - Tyrion.

I would hate that. Forreal, Tyrion riding a dragon would be more comical than epic. This would be one of the moments where i can't take the whole story as seriously as I did before.

I still think Tyrion should have died after ASoS. His whole story arc makes no sense or whatsoever, besides the fact that we obviously know it already that midgets have a hard stand in this world if not being high born.

I would hate that. Forreal, Tyrion riding a dragon would be more comical than epic. This would be one of the moments where i can't take the whole story as seriously as I did before.

I still think Tyrion should have died after ASoS. His whole story arc makes no sense or whatsoever, besides the fact that we obviously know it already that midgets have a hard stand in this world if not being high born.

LOL. This is my favorite post of the day.

His whole story arc makes no sense or whatsoever, besides the fact that we obviously know it already that midgets have a hard stand in this world if not being high born.

It makes sense. I suppose you meant you feel he's irrelevant now? Obviously, that's not going to stay that way for long.

It makes sense. I suppose you meant you feel he's irrelevant now? Obviously, that's not going to stay that way for long.

Basicly, yeah, I do feel he is kinda irrelevant. It would be alright if he would be some sort of minor character after ASoS, but he takes so much space... being on a boat. Being in a brothel. Being beaten up by Jorah. Being awkward with Penny.

Is he really going to ride a dragon? Is he going to find Tysha, and if so, that would have zero impact on the main story which needs start rolling??

The difference between Tyrion and Jon, for instance, is that he has done his job (while Jon is still waiting to fulfill his destiny, if not busy with avoiding daggers from Bowen Marsh). Kinda like Ned. He was major POV in KL, and was responsible for defeating Stannis and killing Tyrwin, and for Oberyn's death and consequences (indirect). And he was fun and introduced a lot of new characters.

But I don't see any reason to keep him alive.

Why does that have anything to do with who ends up riding the dragons? GRRM has said that one need not be a Targaryen to ride a dragon.

Dragons tend to take to people with Targaryen blood and people in the story seem to think Targaryen blood is important. I don't see many non Targaryens trying to ride a dragon.

Personally I think that (f)Aegon is most likely a Blackfyre. Still, he probably has the blood of the dragon, so he might do. The Martells as well are a possibility, but probably come second to the very popular R+L=J theory, making Jon Snow a popular contender. Tyrion could be one as well, assuming the Aerys+Joanna theory is correct, which I doubt. But that doubt only holds sway if the Dragons have to be controlled by someone who has the blood of Old Valyria. If not, Tyrion is more likely, or he could just be a massive red herring. Whatever the outcome, I'm doubtful of the Martells and (f)Aegon, as the Dragons (At least Viserion and Rhaegal) still regard Dany as their mother. If I remember correctly, they were searching for her in Meereen, so they probably won't abandon her. This is me assuming that she isn't going to get along with (f)Aegon and the Martells, due to Quentyn's death and the 'Mummer's Dragon' prophecy. But yeah, Drogon will be ridden by Dany, bar any sudden plot twists.

Drogon attacked her before she calmed him. Now Drogon was the one she had the most control over, Dany locked the others up. If we are to have a real Second Dance of the Dragons, then both sides need to have dragons. Aegon may be a fake, but I think it will be a greatest test for Dany's character if she believes he is the real deal.

How? He can hardly fight anymore, and Tyrion is probably going to be helping Dany. Stabbing a madman in the back isn't the same as killing a huge fire-breathing monster.

We really have little idea of how good he is now. He is getting better and will probably get back to his old level. He trains every knight. Except Jaime was the best swordsman in the land. Tyrion may help Dany, but I don't think he can kill his brother. Even now he is starting to have many fond memories of Jaime, which he is struggling to push aside.

We really have little idea of how good he is now. He is getting better and will probably get back to his old level. He trains every knight. Except Jaime was the best swordsman in the land. Tyrion may help Dany, but I don't think he can kill his brother. Even now he is starting to have many fond memories of Jaime, which he is struggling to push aside.

I think Jamie is going to have his "sudden-realisation" moment like Luke Skywalker with the lightsabre. Where he is about to loose against someone, and then suddenly gets it how to fight like in the past.

Except Quentyn, and look how that ended up...

I should have added people with Targaryen blood. Quentyn only attempted to ride the dragon, because he knew of his Targaryen ancestry. Though you have to wonder if part of the reason he failed was that there were two dragons. His attention was turned and it cost him.

Archived