Blackfyre house words

King of Winters

One of the best I've seen.

Welcome to the Forum :cheers:

Thanks, been reading for a long time and finally decided to get involved. This motto might be more appropriate for any currently living Blackfyres (Aegon, varys, Golden company members etc) but then again when the House was officially formed by Daemon he wouldn't have had a particularly good view of what his targaryen 'blood' house had become especially if he had concrete enough reasons to believe that the honour of the Targaryens and the spirit of the conqueror was ruined by Daeron II usurping the throne through Aemon DK's treachery.

Thanks, been reading for a long time and finally decided to get involved. This motto might be more appropriate for any currently living Blackfyres (Aegon, varys, Golden company members etc) but then again when the House was officially formed by Daemon he wouldn't have had a particularly good view of what his targaryen 'blood' house had become especially if he had concrete enough reasons to believe that the honour of the Targaryens and the spirit of the conqueror was ruined by Daeron II usurping the throne through Aemon DK's treachery.

Well I'm open to believe either story of Daeron II's parents. If someone brought me good, solid evidence (other than the Jaime and Cersei parallel) I'll be ok believing it. Otherwise I go on thinking Daeron is truly the son of Aegon and Naerys.

Well I'm open to believe either story of Daeron II's parents. If someone brought me good, solid evidence (other than the Jaime and Cersei parallel) I'll be ok believing it. Otherwise I go on thinking Daeron is truly the son of Aegon and Naerys.

Yeah I agree. If anyone was to have a conflicting truth it would probably rest with Shiara, Bloodraven or in Bittersteels potential memoirs. And all these would rely on the accuracy of other unconfirmed theories to be neccessary or influential in the current plot. Would be cool to know but also its powerful to have that 'what if' hanging over this 'terrible rebellion' and succeeding dynasty of the past.

Prepare for trouble.

Make it double.

To protect the world from devastation.

To unite all people within our nation.

To denounce the evils of truth and love.

To extend our reach to the stars above.

House Blackfyre blast off at the speed of light.

Surrender now or prepare to fight.

Archived