Best and worst place to live

Aegon the Harpy

Hello! I'm new at this forum and I'm not sure wether this topic has been discussed yet.

So, I thought about the Known World and asked myself which city/kingdom/area etc. would be the best and/or the worst place to live.

I would love to live in the Eyrie or in Braavos.

The worst place i think is north of the wall or Astapor in aDwD.

What about you?

Sorry for the bad english, I can't write and speak it fluently. :-|

Best: I'd quite like Dorne in the winter and maybe a holiday home on Bear Island for the summer.Bear Island sound beautiful and a bit Canadian Rockies. Winterfell doesn't sound bad as at least it's got central heating....

Worst: King's Landing, The Crime, the Smell, the fact that people in power seem to want to burn your house to the ground and or slaughter you, the police are horribly corrupt and there's no decent takeaways since Hot Pie left....

Summer isles would be nice. Good weather, lots of sex. Sounds perfect.

Worst place is obviously beyond the wall. Even before the Others, you were gonna have a bad time. Apart from some occasional hot spring cave sex, but you'd really have to work hard to get a woman.

1. White Harbor

2. Lorath(is this right?)

3. Braavos

4. Norvos

5. Oldtown

Not list:

1. King's Landing

2. Riverlands, even tho its the best land by far, it simply has every conflict resolving there in past 10.000 years, even if it didn't have anything to do with Riverlords.

Worst - For me, it would be anywhere in the North, because I suffer from SAD and I'd just kill myself up there on account of the apparent permanent night in Winter and grey skies all of the time. The Riverlands or the Reach is about the furthest north I'd go from the middle of the map.

Archived