Of the Stark 5, who has been the greatest survivor?

Doughnut

Arya

Sansa

Bran

Rickon

Jon

Robb

Arya is pretty much spoken for. Sansa's had to tread very carefully, always fearing for her future, not knowing who to trust. Bran's been pretty well-protected, but cold exposure and near-starvation north of the Wall is pretty hardy. Rickon didn't go as far north, but Skagos might give him and Osha something more to worry about. Jon since he's been in some fights, had to juggle between Mormont's wishes, wildlings and sworn brothers all thinking him turncloak, Stannis and Melisandre, etc...and he's dead, so we're meant to believe. And Robb.....poor Robb.

Sansa. She was in the company of her enemies for most of the story and survived King's Landing under her real identity (and is currently surviving LF's machinations and will end up playing the player I'm sure). She is doing what she can given her position in society and I appreciate the realism of that.

Bran, yeah, but he's got the Powers That Be on his side. Arya... her life events are literally incredible.

Seeing as there are only 4 left let me rank them

1.Arya-she spent a great deal of her journey barefoot, cold, and starving. Witnessed torture. Had to kill a few boys and men. Got close to being reunited with her mom only to have her die a few hundred feet away. Got on a ship with a bunch of men she didnt know to go to another continent she didnt know. Joined up with the murder squad and is currently learning different languages and skills. My girl is doing okay for an 11 year old out there alone. Not that being an assassin is a good job for a child but shes xoing whatever she has to do to stay alive to get back with her family. Especially her brother Jon Snow who messes her hair and calls hsr little sister.

2.Bran. Headed the direction the danger is coming from. Petty damn brave. Just like Arry hes sleeping outside and not eating. Sees like the kid is about to have the world on his shoulders after his chapters in DwD. Hes handling things pretty well for a 9 y/o.

3.Rickon. Poor lil angry wild Rickon. We dont even know what hes facing on Skagos. Also sleeping out in the cold wilderness. Hes gonn be a tough one when ne matures.

4. Sansa.......3 meals a day, a maid and a feather bed aint so bad. She's whole and healthy kickin in front of warm fires.

All the Starks have shown strong survival skills but I would have to go with Bran. He's survived 2 assassination attempts, one that nearly killed him but wound up crippling him and one while he was on the run with Osha and Hodor. 3 if you count Theon and gang looking for him so they could kill them as an example.

Arya is a close second.

All the Starks have shown strong survival skills but I would have to go with Bran. He's survived 2 assassination attempts, one that nearly killed him but wound up crippling him and one while he was on the run with Osha and Hodor. 3 if you count Theon and gang looking for him so they could kill them as an example.

Arya is a close second.

Three assassination attempts.

Arya, Bran, Rickon, Sansa.

Arya is all alone, and is always struggling to survive. Bran, even being crippled, is passing through a hell of situations since murder attempts to be ------ed by zombies, if you think that BR is a good tree. I don't know what happened to Rickon but looks like he is passing by pretty bad situations. Sansa passed, of course, by some challenges but not like hers siblings... she always had walls and roof to protect her.

Ice eyes.... wight?

Wight doesn't count as the living.

There was a Stark with the name, Brandon 'Ice Eyes'. He recaptured the Wolf's Den from slavers and gave the slavers to the slaves, during an especially cruel winter. I was making the point of Rickon being like that would be interesting.

Bran has had help but damn you have to admire this toughness. He broke his legs, has to deal with crazy visions invading his mind, his home is burned down, and he has the courage to go all the way north of the wall to save the world from ice demons. In a more conventional sense, Jon and Arya have been the biggest survivors. Rickon and Sansa don't count to me, they have been kind of forced along their journey.

:agree:

Bran has had the most trauma. He was on the very edge of death and somewhere inside he found the strength to make a choice to live. He has shown tremendous courage.

i completely agree. bran has shown incredible strength and ability when it comes to surviving. he has helpers (he has to since he cannot walk) but coming back from a coma brought about from falling out of a window and figuring out how to warg hodor in order to save himself shows great self reliance.

Thus, I change my vote to say Sansa is the most hardcore survivor out of all of them. She attended THREE weddings and survived. You can't get more hardcore than that in Westeros. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: only in westeros could attending a wedding be more deadly than full fledged war.

Archived