Whose chapters do you enjoy reading the most?

Arya at first. In the last two books, I read her chapters first.

I generally enjoy all the Stark ones, Jon, Bran, Sansa.

Theon's chapters were amazing, though they broke my heart. He paid his debts, Theon deserves some peace before he passes away, and in the state he's in, whether he's executed or not probably won't matter, his time is near :(

At first I was mad at the addition of Asha and Arienne, but I actually really enjoyed their chapters as the time went on.

The Lannister kids... ohhh what can I say about the Lannister kids? What can't be said about them? From Jaime's redemption arc, Cersei's insanity... and Tyrion, oh I enjoyed your wit, but you're gonna have to do better than you're doing right now, to get back to my good graces.

Actually I think all three of them are strangely humerous regarding their calamaties. I appreciate that.

and I don't care what anyone else says, Sam's chapters are awesome :D

ETA: Davos in DwD, but not before.

The Stark sisters, hands down. (Not so much in GoT though) I live for their chapters. I'll never choose one over the other, because like Ned said: They're two sides of the same coin.

Jaime, because he's my favorite character and oh so controversial. When I first opened SoS and saw that he was a new POV I was like "JFC, he's just going to be all cocky and think about banging his sister all of the time."... Which was true at first... but GRRM flipped the freaking tables on us and made me fall in with him. He's just so damaged and conflicted all the time. Funny, too.

Theon, because he's makes me feel the whole emotional spectrum. One minute I want to strangle him, the next I want to give him a hug! Oh, Theon. He also made DwD bearable to me.

And lastly Davos, because STANNIS.

The Stark sisters, hands down. (Not so much in GoT though) I live for their chapters. I'll never choose one over the other, because like Ned said: They're two sides of the same coin.

Jaime, because he's my favorite character and oh so controversial. When I first opened SoS and saw that he was a new POV I was like "JFC, he's just going to be all cocky and think about banging his sister all of the time."... Which was true at first... but GRRM flipped the freaking tables on us and made me fall in with him. He's just so damaged and conflicted all the time. Funny, too.

Theon, because he's makes me feel the whole emotional spectrum. One minute I want to strangle him, the next I want to give him a hug! Oh, Theon. He also made DwD bearable to me.

And lastly Davos, because STANNIS.

Imagine Ramsay as a POV... making him a almost loveable character.

I have read all books and through them all I have always loved reading about Jon. I guess that's why he is my favourite character. Maybe not as much of that I can relate to him and his decisions, as someone mentioned earlier but I guess that he is the kind of man many want to be.

As another Stark I like Bran, an overlooked character. And his story.

Otherwise I love where Dany is heading! I thought she was quite boring for a while but in the end of ADWD Martin made up for that and I can barely wait for the next novel!

Archived