If you were an actor, who would you want to play?

Blackheart

Catelyn Stark, based both on appearance (more or less; my hair is brown and not auburn) and on the fact that she's one of my favourite characters. We're roughly the same age, too, so I wouldn't need any extensive make up to age me up or down. :)

Oh my, if I were an older woman, Olenna Redwyne :wideeyed: She would be fun to act. Fiesty and badassy.

Otherwise, based on closest age to myself and closest physical appearance, it would probably be Val. I also have natural long blonde hair, and high cheekbones. Just missing the matching eye colour part. Overall she is likable to me - she is smart, resourceful, strong, will castrate you for unwanted touching. Whether I would be considered beautiful enough, that is another story!

I know I am going to sound prudish, but I don't want to do any sex or nude scenes :P

Other roles, with some eye contacts/hair switch, Lyanna Stark, Selyse Florent (What? Sometimes it can be fun to be super uglified, add unflattering molding/makeup, fake moustache, dark wig, then get to strut around like a sinister biatch. Would just need to look older, since despite being 25 I'm always told I look 16-17) and/or if I were much younger, Arya, Sansa or Missandei.

Lady Barbrey Dustin. I despise her, she seems like an awful human being. So OBVIOUSLY she would be amazing to play! Why be someone like me? I wanna play my polar opposite.

it'd be so fun -- chewing through the scenery, hamming it up during her TMI confession about Brandon's bloody sword, doing my best Melificent while rhapsodizing about tossing Ned's bones to my hounds. Ahh, if only, lol!

Although I love Dany with every fiber of my being (controversial perhaps... i know a lot of people here hate her) I would have to go for a sand snake. they are just so ridiculously cool. Perhaps Lady Nym? Arianne Martell would also be awesome to play.

Oh, and if they showed her at all... Lyanna.

I can't quite pass convincingly for the child of the Red Viper and a woman of the Summer Islands... but I would so love to play Sarella/Arellas.

Or Asha! My hair is short enough.

Or Genna Lannister. Or heck, even Lady Dustin.

I would get cast as Serving Wench #2 or Silent Sister #1. I know it.

I suppose... Bran? Not likely to die soon, young enough to get out with a career not being marked forever as that character.

But well, no guarantee you'll keep the fame, so maybe Jon Snow cause he's old enough to get the ladies. Both have the downsides of being in the cold all the time. Arya would be the perfect solution, but I'm a guy. But I'm also too old for Bran.

So yeah... Maybe Jon.

ps. Jaime would also be a good choice, but I'm a little too young and not that good looking

Archived