If you were an actor, who would you want to play?

Blackheart

Did you not see the way he ran after Ygritte when she took Longclaw? Jon Snow would never run like that. :thumbsdown:

Never mind the running, the crying in the last episode was absolutely cringe worthy. There isn't enough eye candy power to over shadow such terrible scenes.

As for me, I'd love to play Lyanna Stark in a prequel.

Ser Arys Oakheart (sex with Arianne Martell ...).

Also being a surrogate father to Myrcella , a character we all like and a heroic/ stupid charge to top of a famous death. But yeah, his “duel” with Arianne Martell is the reason why whichever actor gets that character is a lucky chap. :bowdown: :drool: :drool:

Otherwise, I would (in this crazy world where you can just choose your role) like to be Theon. As shown by Alfie Allen, there is so much to tell even in the early books and once we hit ADWD, you would be working with some of GRRM’s best work, which would hopefully translate into some excellent scenes in the series.

Tyrion, unfortunately I'm 6'4" tall, next would be Littlefinger, but again, too tall. Robb would probably be closest to my personality, but he's dead, so... I guess I'd settle for Jon Snow (though I'd hate all those cold weather scenes). Probably a little too old for those though (they were teenagers in the books), so umm... hmmm...

I've got it... Mance Rayder!

Playing a male role, I'd have to say Oberyn combining smarmy, witty, sexy and vengeful.

Based on appearance I best fit Val's coloring and build, but after three children myself I would rather play the boozy, posh, homicidal 1950s housewife that is the essence of Cersei Lannister.

Being an insomnia-hawk has prepared me for the Darkstar role pretty nicely. I am most certainly am of the night.

Though i'd obviously nail the parts of Rhaegar or Jaqen without any effort or prior acting experience or favorable camera work.

:smug:

If looks don't matter (it would require a wig, contacts and skin bleach), I think Dany would be interesting to play if she has a little (or a lot) of the Targ madness. If she's completely sane and we can switch genders then Varys.

Being an insomnia-hawk has prepared me for the Darkstar role pretty nicely. I am most certainly am of the night.

Though i'd obviously nail the parts of Rhaegar or Jaqen without any effort or prior acting experience or favorable camera work.

:smug:

I really think you'd nail the Rhaegars and Jaquens with the whole vajazzel thing.

ETA: fixed quote

Lord Gyles only because I know what it is to have the nastiest of itches in my throat that I cannot clear or cough out. I'm young but a good costume and some makeup I'm all set. The cough will come naturally!

Archived