War of the Rooses

AegonSnow

At what point does Ramsay decide dear old dad is expendable now?

1. Ramsay's a legitimized Bolton now, if he kills his father he becomes the head of the Bolton family and Warden of the North

2. His father like to pry into Ramsay's secrets, making him a non-friendly at times.

Ramsay will kill Stannis. Roose will then kill Ramsay. Surprise though, it turns out Stannis was just faking. Now Stannis will kill Roose. It won't matter however because the White Walkers will show up and turn Stannis into evil ice zombie Stannis.

I think Roose will kill Ramsay just to cement how uncaring he is towards anyone who is not himself, even his own blood. He'll do it in an epic "f*** you" moment.

THEN I think Theon will kill Roose thus recapturing Winterfel and completing his redemption arc.

Or at least, I hope.

I really really don't want it to be lame, like Stannis capturing them and then just anti-climacticly beheading them.

I'd like to see this too. And I'd like

I think Roose will kill Ramsay just to cement how uncaring he is towards anyone who is not himself, even his own blood. He'll do it in an epic "f*** you" moment.

THEN I think Theon will kill Roose thus recapturing Winterfel and completing his redemption arc.

Or at least, I hope.

I really really don't want it to be lame, like Stannis capturing them and then just anti-climacticly beheading them.

I like this. Roose must keep going loose. For a while, at least.

The justice of the true king is never anticlimactic.

Yes. BUT It would be better for Rooses character. A guy who anticipates everything, and has a plan for every occasion. Something should happen that he did not expect. He thinks Theon is broken, so when he stabs him in the chest and says the Starks send their regards it will be an "oh s***. Does not compute" moment for Roose!

Roose still honours the law against kin slaying, but then again i think he might be forced to end Ramsay, especially if he has a new kid to Fat Walda (I hope all your imaginations are a fire with that love scene!)

People are always discussing Ramsay trying to make some power play to get rid of his father but he can't. He may technically be the heir to the north right now but people have to follow him an they won't. The north will never accept his rule.

You are making the mistake of ascribing logic and reasoning to Ramsay a character that is neither logical or reasonable.

No, there is something in Ramsay that seeks his father's approval...probably because he was born a shunned bastard.

It seems much more likely for Roose to kill Ramsay, though he will need him until Fat Walda's child comes of age.

Ramsay doesn't trust Roose. He tells Theon to "tell him nothing" and to report back everything.

Sadly for him, Roose is a tough customer and will (probably) undo any of his son's schemes quite casually. Because, you know... he's Roose Bolton.

Archived