If every character was to die, but you could save one? Who?

Blackheart

It's more than that. The human race is ended. Hope for our species has vanished from Planet Os. Upon whom would you wish years of futile wandering, brutal crushing loneliness, existential despair, and a long, wasting, death?

Some ideas:

-Joffrey Baratheon. Seriously, screw that guy.

-Ramsay Snow might actually flay himself from boredom.

-Victarion Greyjoy, who would probably just start walking into walls.

On the other hand, who might thrive in such circumstances?

-Rodrik Harlaw, alone with his books at last. "And the best thing, the very best thing of all, is there's time now... there's all the time I need and all the time I want. Time, time, time. There's time enough at last...[breaks his glasses]...That's not fair. That's not fair at all. There was time now. There was, was all the time I needed..."

-Bran Stark, who has the entire catalog of Weirwood Studios to keep him entertained.

-Oberyn Martell, because seriously that guy is so awesome he'd probably find a way to reproduce asexually and begin an all-Oberyn society of beautiful utopia, marred only by frequent poisonings.

Or you could revive Thoros, let him revive any (reasonably undamaged) woman he wants, and repopulate his planet.

It's more than that. The human race is ended. Hope for our species has vanished from Planet Os. Upon whom would you wish years of futile wandering, brutal crushing loneliness, existential despair, and a long, wasting, death?

When I read "every character", by that I thought those that we follow, the lead characters in the game of thrones. The smallfolk, other minor lords and some greater would survive.

With that in mind, I think I would save Sansa. Reason? She is described as very beautiful and a marriage with her (her saviour, surely it would come to that) she would have the best claim to the North and realm and that would make me a king. Mohahaha!!

Either Jon, Arya or Daenerys. But Thoros seems like the best option, as he could bring back many of those who have fallen in this natural disaster and help to re-populate the planet.

Can people like UnBeric and UnCat reproduce?

Can people like UnBeric and UnCat reproduce?

Ah, good point. They have died, so it wouldn't seem likely...but perhaps they could? We don't really have enough information to know for certain, but you raise an interesting point.

Ah, good point. They have died, so it wouldn't seem likely...but perhaps they could? We don't really have enough information to know for certain, but you raise an interesting point.

An interesting point, but a disgusting thought :ack:

Archived