Where does your faith lie? h

Motley Wearer

I am here, don't worry guys.

I would believe most likely in Old Gods, but that would also depend where would I be born. Also, there is no legit and fake Gods...

I am here, don't worry guys.

I would believe most likely in Old Gods, but that would also depend where would I be born. Also, there is no legit and fake Gods...

I too would lean towards the Old Gods, they seem to be the most peaceful.

A religious discussion? Brace yourselves, Mladen is coming...

Edit: Nevermind, he's already here! :P

It;s the Mladen's religious law/King of the Starks' boardology rule :)

I too would lean towards the Old Gods, they seem to be the most peaceful.

But again, it would all depend on where and when you are born. Religion is major part of tradition and nationality.

From what I'veread about Rhlor..it just seems like an illusion. evven stannis sword seems fake. no one else is getting that feeling?

Stannis' sword is Melisandre's doing, not R'hllor's. Keep those two separated...

Except for the whole human sacrifice at the heart tree thing...

Anyway, I'd probably go with R'hllor.

Except for the whole burning people alive thing...?

Oh yes, two can play at this game. ;)

From what I'veread about Rhlor..it just seems like an illusion. evven stannis sword seems fake. no one else is getting that feeling?

Everyone following him seems to have legit, cool powers.

It;s the Mladen's religious law/King of the Starks' boardology rule :)

But again, it would all depend on where and when you are born. Religion is major part of religion and nationality.

Oh yes, I remember. :)

You're right though. Depending on where and in what time you are born, your religion can differ. Different regions follow different faiths and most parents would raise you with the faith of your region at given time.

Aye, it would depend upon where you were born or brought up geographically. They all seem to have their own appeals, We see R'hllor has the power of both life/ressurection and death/shadow assassin or perhaps that is Mel's dark arts, and also the gift of foresight, so I can see why so many people would convert to the Red God.

The Old Gods/weirwoods have some things going for them too, the whole weirnet, past, present and future stuff which is pretty cool.

He of Many Faces, has a league of badass assassins, who's gift is death; in many forms.

I'm waiting for the Damphair to summon a Kraken, before I convert to the Drowned God.

Plus the Seven are way too mainstream. ;)

Archived