What POV's did you enjoy the best? No spoiler please

DavosSeaworth

Cersei, Jaime, and Brienne had some great moments, but I felt like the overall story progression was way too slow.

This is a problem for me in most of the book, though. It just didn't have that many memorable moments as in the earlier books.

It did flesh out a lot, though. Which I appreciated.

I think overall, Arya, Asha, Victarion, and Sansa was my favourite POVs in A Feast For Crows.

Cersei's were hilarious. Never laughed so much in a book; they were brilliant!

I loved Sansa's too; seeing more of the Vale of Arryn is always good, and of course, seeing Sansa transform into a young and strong woman, like her mother.

Also, Jaime's chapters when they were sieging Riverrun, and Brienne's last couple of chapters were awesome.

Cersei's were hilarious. Never laughed so much in a book; they were brilliant!

I loved Sansa's too; seeing more of the Vale of Arryn is always good, and of course, seeing Sansa transform into a young and strong woman, like her mother.

Also, Jaime's chapters when they were sieging Riverrun, and Brienne's last couple of chapters were awesome.

thats a bit of spoiler

Cersei, very interesting to have the opportunity to slip into the queen's stupid mind, she is as stupid as she seems. Still, I had the most fun from reading her chapters.

The least favorite ones would be the greyjoys, all their chapters were about one single election. Not saying they were not worthy to read, it's just GRRM wrote too many chapters for one minor event. The Martells were more dramatic.

• 3 weeks later...

Favorites overall: Dany, Tyrion, Arya, Bran

Favorites in this book (so far): Arya, Jaime, Samwell, Arianne

Least favorites: anything involving the Iron Islands. Those chapters have NEVER been able to hold my attention... and the books, in general, do a fantastic job of holding my attention... except for those chapters.

Cersei is interesting, but not fun. Hard to enjoy reading a character POV, when you dislike the character as a person so much.

Even though Jamie, Cersei and Brienne kept me laughing and reminded me of the main story from the other books.

Especially heartbroken Jamie, Cersei has been f***ing Lancel, Osmond Kettleblack and Moon Boy for all I know!! I still chuckle every time I think of him with that. The show should figure out a way to use the characters' thoughts like the books do.

Archived