What scene, that you think will happen, are you most looking forward to in TWOW?

There will be the Battle of Ice, the Battle of Fire, Dance of Dragons 2.0, Jon's resurrection and the Red Wedding 2.0 and many other notable scenes.

But I'm looking forward to seeing more of The Others in TWOW. GRRM has said that TWOW will take us further north than we've been before, and hopefully this means we'll see more of The Others in their natural habitat (so to speak).

So what are you most looking forward to seeing in TWOW?

I agree...the Others are at the top of my list as well as sooo much more

1- Davos will find Rickon?

2- What the hell is the Heart of Winter?

3- Daenerys will be a better Queen?

4- What are Bloodraven and the Children real plans?

5- They will put the mythical Dawn in action?

6- Arya will back to Westeros?

7- Victarion will steal Dany's dragons?

8- Sansa will be a player as her fans expect?

9- Jon will survive? How? Who will be at the Wall if he dies? How can resurrect people be easier than heal boys' legs and guys' stab wounds?

10- Ned's children will meet again?

11- Dragons are going to be the beasts they are meant to be?

All excellent expectations

Jon POV through Ghost

Jon waking up

Robb's will showing/H Reed

Some good Northern revenge

Tyrion, telling Dany to stop acting like a little bitch

Red Wedding 2.0

Dance 2.0

Those are mine, in order. Come on George old buddy, don't let me down!!!!!

A Jon POV through Ghost would be superb...could also explain the purpose behind ADWD's prologue.

So many things, but here are a few:

1. The battle of Ice
  2. The battle for Meereen
  3. Who wrote the "Pink Letter"
  4. Jamie and Brienne meet Stoneheart
  5. fArya meets Arya in Braavos
  6. The Davos/Rickon travelogue
  7. Sam becomes a wizard maester
  8. Dany reunites the Dothraki into her Khalasar
  9. Bran brings his lone wolf siblings back together as a pack through the WWWWW (World Wide Westeros Wierwood Web).

Honestly i think the most important thing from the scenes we know will happen is Jon's healing. The way this happens will be essential to how the rest of the book will play out. The death of the Boltons, the battles of ice and fire, Jaime and Stoneheart, Cersei, Tommen, even the new DOD, not so much.

When Davos goes to Skagos and finds it's actually some winter resort island and the cannibalism rumor is something they spread intentionally to keep tourists out. Davos invites his family up and they all live out the winter there with Rickon and Osha.

Tyrion... tyrioning in Dany's service

Jaime and Brienne's meeting with Lady Stoneheart

Littlefinger's demise

The Battle of Ice

The second Dance of the Dragons would be cool, but I don't think we will see it in TWOW.

No, you're not. I think she will die in ADOS, or stay alive in the end... in the Casterly Rock asylum.

Tyrioning... Best new word I have read in a long time.

What Happens with Jon

I just need to know how. I really need to know how. And What. Its so up in the air what will happen I cant wait to know for sure.

Where Danny Goes next

I dont think she'll make a direct run to Mereen, but I dont think she'll go directly to Vaes Dothrak either. It will be complicated, but fast

the first Davos Chapter.

I'm really looking forward to the downfall of the Boltons, I really hope it is gruesome.

Other then that like most of you want to see what happens to Jon, Tyrion, Ayra & Dany. I want some badass Barristan chapters like what we've heard happens in the sample chapters. A return of Sandor Clegane to do good(once he is the bloody gravedigger!) is the character I am most interested in though, I just love his story. It really would be some turnaround if he gets on the right side, he's helped two Stark children already whos to say he won't.

Archived