What scene, that you think will happen, are you most looking forward to in TWOW?

You could say the same about Robb... and some others.

I kind off agree with you Jon's story while truly entertaining has not included any major impact on the whole political climate and rumours of war in the world. Probably he will become much more important in the later books since the meat of the matter is what is comming from beyond the wall (hopefuly). But whether he lives or Die i dont think it will "change the price of cocoa", as we say in the caribbean!

I want to see the Iron Throne change a few times in one book. Have Tommen get killed, and let both Aegon and Stannis become king for a bit. I like the idea that Stannis, after working his ass off for the Iron Throne, would get killed the same day he takes it. The irony would be amazing.

I want Cersei to die, but not until the end of the series. She needs to make it to the very end; there aren't many really strong villains left and I feel like the books need her around, scheming in some capacity. Kill her kids though. I'm all set with them.

I think the wall needs to fall in the end of TWOW. It would make a great visual and cliffhanger ending; a horn blowing, the wall crashing down and destroying all of the castles and most of the Night's Watch members, seen from a few miles away by Jon. And then when the snow, ice and debris, settles, he sees a vast army of others marching through. It would end his oath to the NW, and would ramp up the need for everybody to see that the threat from the north is finally upon them. I'd also be open to Jon getting released from his oath by death and resurrection, but this way would be cleaner, and propel the plot in other ways.

Also, it'd effectively send Jon back to Winterfell, at least for a little while, in the beginning of ADOS. I think he has unfinished business there in the crypts and the Godswood.

Dany showing up with her army on the shores of Westeros by the end of the book. I really have little interest in her battle in Mereen and most of what's going on there, other than Dany uniting with Jorah and Tyrion. Have her win her battle and then disappear until the end of the book to give her time offscreen for her voyage to be plausible. If she's not in Westeros by the end of THIS book, we've got a problem.

Arya needs to be back in Westeros. Enough is enough. Move that story along.

I want to see where Theon's story is going. Is he going to die in some sacrifice? Will it be put on hold? What part in the story does he have to play? Is he going to make it to ADOS? Will he get the last laugh on the Boltons? Will he help Jon or Bran or Rickon in some way? Will Asha save him? For one of the most reviled characters, Theon is certainly one of the most interesting and fun to follow.

Do something INTERESTING with the Dornish and the Martells! I'm not vested in their story, but it's clearly going to matter to the plot. I just want to see it go somewhere so it doesn't feel like death on paper anymore.

There are no vilans in this book just people with their own choices!

There are no vilans in this book just people with their own choices!

vil·lain

[vil-uhn]

noun

a cruelly malicious person who is involved in or devoted to wickedness or crime; scoundrel.

a character in a play, novel, or the like, who constitutes an important evil agency in the plot.

villein.

Ramsay is a villain.

Ramsay is a villain.

Even in his own mind, I think he is.

But he's a person who could exist in the real world - not an agent of a supernatural kind of evil, but merely evil to the extent that any murderous sadist could be called evil. He's a pervert.

In terms of being an agent of suffering, motivated by purely human psychology, I think it's fair to say that scores of characters have inflicted far worse without even seeing themselves as villains, as Ramsay does. Gregor, the Tickler, and most of the trainers of the Unsullied, are a few examples.

When GRRM says that he doesn't do evil, I think he means that he doesn't do Satan or Mordor. Not that he doesn't do Dahmer or Stalin.

___

I'm looking forward to seeing the death of bloodraven, slain and eaten by Bran, sacrificed to call the comet down upon the wall, the second Long Night falling from the ashes.

The Coming of Winter. It will put the red wedding to shame.

Even in his own mind, I think he is.

But he's a person who could exist in the real world - not an agent of a supernatural kind of evil, but merely evil to the extent that any murderous sadist could be called evil. He's a pervert.

In terms of being an agent of suffering, motivated by purely human psychology, I think it's fair to say that scores of characters have inflicted far worse without even seeing themselves as villains, as Ramsay does. Gregor, the Tickler, and most of the trainers of the Unsullied, are a few examples.

When GRRM says that he doesn't do evil, I think he means that he doesn't do Satan or Mordor. Not that he doesn't do Dahmer or Stalin.

___

I'm looking forward to seeing the death of bloodraven, slain and eaten by Bran, sacrificed to call the comet down upon the wall, the second Long Night falling from the ashes.

The Coming of Winter. It will put the red wedding to shame.

Bran eating Bloodraven? The guy is almost wood. Drinking his sap/bloo would be much less strange... and if my line of thinking is right, it already happened.

I want to see the Winter in the Free Cities.

· Actually visit Casterly Rock

· Sansa learning the game, actually doing something with what she learns

· Jon’s story, what ever that may be

· Northern Conspiracy, is it true or false?

· Battle of Fire (Just to get away from Meereen, but I do belive the slow build up will pay off big style when everyone gets murdered

· Battle of Ice, I love Roose, but Ramsey has got to go, hopefully via Theons mutilated hands

· The North Rembering things and doing something about it.

· Cersei hopefully not being as idiotic... One can hope.

· Skagos and all it entails

· Potential Wilding uprising in the NW after Jon incident

· Ramsey from the POV of someone who isn’t Theon... Asha maybe? Actually Jon. Ramsey from Jons perspective.

· Vic doing/saying stupid things

· The land of always winter

· Arya assassinating the shit of some people

· Jamie meeting Uncat

· Khal Joquo begging for the mercy he showed the captured slave girl

· Sandor being bad ass

· UnGregor utterly destroying who ever the Faith set up against him, unless its Sandor

· Fire and Blood now that the most boring man of all time is dead... oh

· Mance Rayder being awesome

· Tormund discussing his massive member

· Some Others action finally

· Some sort of connection between the Boltons and the Others being revealed... Come on Roose is a ‘Cold man’ with eyes of ‘dirty ice’.... Hmmmmmm

· That Maester guy who is going to find Danny.... Marwyn or someting... Whats his game?

Actually I dixdnt really follow all of the Old Town stuff and Shield Island stuff in AFFC/ADWD.... I need a reread closer to the release of the actual book.

the north, the neck, the south, essos, and dorne. the shivering sea and slavers bay.

the horselord's slut and the demon monkey. the horselord's slut and the horselords.

Valyria?

mayhaps a long lost uncle or three.

the kingslayer, brienne the beauty and stoneheart.

untangling the mereenese knot

and a couple answers would be nice (jons parentage, aegon or faegon)

whatever is to come i am certainly looking forward to it the most.

· Actually visit Casterly Rock

· Sansa learning the game, actually doing something with what she learns

· Jon's story, what ever that may be

· Northern Conspiracy, is it true or false?

· Battle of Fire (Just to get away from Meereen, but I do belive the slow build up will pay off big style when everyone gets murdered

· Battle of Ice, I love Roose, but Ramsey has got to go, hopefully via Theons mutilated hands

· The North Rembering things and doing something about it.

· Cersei hopefully not being as idiotic... One can hope.

· Skagos and all it entails

· Potential Wilding uprising in the NW after Jon incident

· Ramsey from the POV of someone who isn't Theon... Asha maybe? Actually Jon. Ramsey from Jons perspective.

· Vic doing/saying stupid things

· The land of always winter

· Arya assassinating the shit of some people

· Jamie meeting Uncat

· Khal Joquo begging for the mercy he showed the captured slave girl

· Sandor being bad ass

· UnGregor utterly destroying who ever the Faith set up against him, unless its Sandor

· Fire and Blood now that the most boring man of all time is dead... oh

· Mance Rayder being awesome

· Tormund discussing his massive member

· Some Others action finally

· Some sort of connection between the Boltons and the Others being revealed... Come on Roose is a 'Cold man' with eyes of 'dirty ice'.... Hmmmmmm

· That Maester guy who is going to find Danny.... Marwyn or someting... Whats his game?

Actually I dixdnt really follow all of the Old Town stuff and Shield Island stuff in AFFC/ADWD.... I need a reread closer to the release of the actual book.

That pretty well sums it up for me as well. Especially ''The North Rembering things and doing something about it.'' I kept picturing an almost Monty Python-like scenario where "The North" has this huge book of things to remember... But whenever someone decides to act upon something in the book, they just procrastinate and drink more ale or something.

That pretty well sums it up for me as well. Especially ''The North Rembering things and doing something about it.'' I kept picturing an almost Monty Python-like scenario where "The North" has this huge book of things to remember... But whenever someone decides to act upon something in the book, they just procrastinate and drink more ale or something.

The North Remembers... never more true words were spoken. Actually I would love to see what the North remembers (which, according to Bran's POV, is at the "Weirwood storage cluster").

Patchface is, actually, the Drowned God then?

Now I'm looking forward to this: The Ironborn find Patchface and sanctifies him cause he survives 3 days of drowning.

If Aeron meets Patchface, stuff will happen.

I'm of two minds when trying to predict what the Ironborn will do when TSHTF (long night 2.0), but my guess is that they'll try to stay unaligned, and reave off of the weak.

Unless something religious happens... say what you will about the ironborn, but they cleave to their weird faith, and their Old Way is all about plundering a wounded sucker after he's already been kicked in the kidneys . I could see them falling on the 7K like sharks, the armies of the dead will be leaving a lot of plunder behind.

Aegon taking Storms End: I assume the Dornish will follow him (the Myrcella news will force them into open war anyway, they may as well do it for a Targaryen, even if it isn't the one they expected), and I wouldn't be surprised if the Tyrells did so. They've more to gain from a young Targaryen, who would be grateful for their aid, than from staying loyal to Cersei.

Sam: GRRM has taken him to Old Town for a reason, and I can't wait to find out what.

Varys: Still, presumably, in KL. And I'd expect him to exploit Margery's trial to destabilise the crown even more.

Aurane Waters: Simply curious whether he recedes into the background and makes trouble as a pirate king, or takes a more active role.

Slave rebellion in Volantis: The slaves will revolt on the ships in Slaver's Bay, and give Dany a monumental navy. I assume (given she realistically needs to be heading west, and quickly, in TWOW) that she'll visit Volantis, and the slave rebellion was heavily hinted at.

Archived