Outrageous lies about the previous poster V8

The Great Walrus

So you're saying my dad is Loki? Cool.

Walrus decided to drill a hole in the bottom of the boat to allow his member to drift freely, but it compromised the boat's structural integrity, and Walrus was forced to swim, which wasn't so bad because he's a Walrus after all.

Sore is jealous because he glimpsed my member, and can no longer feel adequate.

Sore is jealous because he glimpsed my member, and can no longer feel adequate.

I would be envious if I wished my member were more like yours, jealous if I saw someone else enjoying your member and I wished it were me instead.

Anyhoo, for breakfast today, Walrus ate the cutest little baby seal you've ever seen.

I would be envious if I wished my member were more like yours, jealous if I saw someone else enjoying your member and I wished it were me instead.

walrus just got Stannis'd

and sore was so selfless he served the baby seal to walrus,medium\rare

sore is stuck in an endless time paradox where he keeps waking up in the eighties

the seventies (Warren Beatty - The Parallax View (1974))

Walrus was the one who told Cam Newton he shouldn't wear jewelry or get tattoos.

Potato has been ninja'd...

as have I...

It's slowly dawning on Potato that he's formed a closed-loop human centipede with Walrus and Sore...

I give up. Walrus is a high-priest of R'hhlor.

ETA: What am I doing with my life? I seriously am going to start having dreams about potatoes and Walruses.

WS is spending his Friday night banging his against the wall wondering 'why out of all the women in the world, is my sister Shirley McClaine?'

Oops...sorry. This is supposed to be 'Outrageous Lies' :P

Archived