If the books were made into anime

The Black Hawk

Come on guys, it won't be that bad, they won't be cuttng out important parts of the book, and it will also last longer than 10 episodes.

But we might not get the same emotional feelins like the RW episode.

ya instead of 10 episodes we'd get 1000 (not sure if good or bad)

I have never watched any anime.

Ironically however, some of the more violent or colorful characters / scenes of the books I usually imagine as animated. I'm not sure why, but it just turns into cartoons in my head.

Come on guys, it won't be that bad, they won't be cuttng out important parts of the book, and it will also last longer than 10 episodes.

But we might not get the same emotional feelins like the RW episode.

Gotta disagree. They'd keep the action stuff and purge anything that makes you exercise some insight.

I dont think that anime is bad, its just that it wont work for something like ASOIAF. I admit it could make somethings easier and probably be less costly, yet it wouldn't appeal to the same number of people, and it wont be as "real" as a portrayal by living, breathing, actors.

I dont think that anime is bad, its just that it wont work for something like ASOIAF. I admit it could make somethings easier and probably be less costly, yet it wouldn't appeal to the same number of people, and it wont be as "real" as a portrayal by living, breathing, actors.

True

At first I thought negatively since... well, you guys already seem to know.

But then again, we'd get more important stuff that the forum goes on endlessly about that the show completely threw out or is going to throw out...

Eddard's TOJ Dream

"Real" Daenerys Qarth storyline, including HotU

Knight of the Laughing Tree

Bael the Bard

Fist of the First Men

Much more time with the dragons and wolves.

Okay, now I'm all for it as long as its in english

Gotta disagree. They'd keep the action stuff and purge anything that makes you exercise some insight.

Thats seems very likely in some cases, since anime is more revolved around fighting. But we are in the 21st century they will make it realistic

Archived