Nasty

Lord Tyrion

Some of you people are insanely nasty.

I can't believe half the posts I've read in that thread, seriously.

Good luck, and thanks for the support.

I know not to post here any more.

Congratulations, you can't take criticism from others. Nobody was even rude to you, you just happen to be far too over sensitive to partake in an intelligent conversation.

Congratulations, you can't take criticism from others. No body was even rude to you, you just happen to be far too over sensitive to partake in an intelligent conversation.

I brought up a conversation and people weren't even answering me.

Criticism? Intense criticism. I asked a question on my other thread, I never stretched it out to ridiculousness like the lot of people here.

I'm sure that starting a new thread to whine about how mean people were in the old thread will go just swimmingly.

Great, I really wouldn't care. Because this would be the last time I posted here with some of the attitudes here.

I brought up a conversation and people weren't even answering me.

Criticism? Intense criticism. I asked a question on my other thread, I never stretched it out to ridiculousness like the lot of people here.

Guess what, when i post in Gen Chat, i don't often get answered. But you don't see my starting threads to complain about how everyone here is mean to me.

And you've essentially proved my point with your second response.

Guess what, when i post in Gen Chat, i don't often get answered. But you don't see my starting threads to complain about how everyone here is mean to me.

And you've essentially proved my point with your second response.

Great, maybe this thread wil start into another mac n cheese thread

I actually did think people were a bit quick to assume a lot from the OP of the last thread. Though I do think the OP could have elaborated some more.

But I wouldn't characterize the responses as "nasty".

I would encourage you stick around, we're really not so bad.

I actually did think people were a bit quick to assume a lot from the OP of the last thread. Though I do think the OP could have elaborated some more.

But I wouldn't characterize the responses as "nasty".

I would encourage you stick around, we're really not so bad.

When the first reponse has nothing to do with my question, but refers to a thread from like 3 weeks ago... it's pretty sad.

How long do I have to be here for so everyone forgets that specific thread?

How is that fair?

I really feel bad for you and worry for you - you have GOT to get a thicker skin and learn to blow things off. Even if it really does bother you, like Tyrion says, "Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.”

If I were you, I'd change my custom title to "Mac and Cheese."

There is humor in there that I think even you can see. Learning to let things go is an important trait to have. We don't hate you in the least.

I will have a thicker skin when people actually are respectable a bit.

I mean, answering my thread with 'mac n cheese' is just instigating.

When the first reponse has nothing to do with my question, but refers to a thread from like 3 weeks ago... it's pretty sad.

How is that fair?

I don't know how to make this more obvious, so i'll use all caps, GET OVER IT. If you keep getting offended over something that happened weeks ago, you will not be taken that seriously.

If you think I, and tons of others, don't get picked on by people on this board you are sadly mistaken.

That's said because the people that are mocking are definitely not perfect, and I'd love to see them in real life to notice their imperfections.

Great, I really wouldn't care. Because this would be the last time I posted here with some of the attitudes here.

Isn't this the third or fourth time you've threatened to quit this board? Seems like any time someone disagrees with you or proves your wrong, you've had it with all the uppity jerks here and are leaving forever!

And yet, here you are.

I don't know how to make this more obvious, so i'll use all caps, GET OVER IT. If you keep getting offended over something that happened weeks ago, you will not be taken that seriously.

I'm not offended at what happened weeks ago, I'm offended that it's going to get brought up in every thread I create.

Pathetic.

If I made a thread on a new movie, someone will bring up mac n cheese.

How is that fair?

You could ask Triskele, who successfully reclaimed his shame from his early "Hear Me Roar" days and, while people still remember those missteps, generally bring it up in fond ways.

Or you could stop whining about fairness on the internet.

There is humor in there that I think even you can see. Learning to let things go is an important trait to have. We don't hate you in the least.

Seriously. I have said stupid things on this site (drunk) and been called out on it many a time. Don't take it personal, we like to have fun here.

I'm not offended at what happened weeks ago, I'm offended that it's going to get brought up in every thread I create.

Pathetic.

If I made a thread on a new movie, someone will bring up mac n cheese.

My point is that you should adopt it, claim it for your own. If you do that, it won't be brought up nearly as often.

You could ask Triskele, who successfully reclaimed his shame from his early "Hear Me Roar" days and, while people still remember those missteps, generally bring it up in fond ways.

Or you could stop whining about fairness on the internet.

Yes, "fond" ways. Most of it sarcastic, and disgusting sarcasm.

Archived