Where do you want to see Stannis ?

Erkan12

Lets say Stannis will live end of the series. Where do you want to see him ?

I personally want : The Twins.

Since he is stubborn as Walder Frey and every man who is going to pass he can create problem for him it would be funny. Also i don't think he can win the IT but in the end at least he should survive as being Lord paramount in riverlands would be good for him.

Also cunning and sneaky Freys should be destroyed and for replacement, righteous and formalistic Stannis would perfect for Twins.

So what is your thoughts ?

IF he lives to the end of the series then I'd like him to live at Storm's End.

He held it for a year under siege (the longest siege we know of) and I agree with Stannis that he should have got it after Robert's Rebellion. If Stannis isn't King, nothing would please him more than to get Storm's End, which I think he'd prefer.

In a cottage in the coast of Dorne, sharing drinks with Roose Bolton, his new best friend. Dorne was the only region that survived the invasion of the Others, and Stannis and Roose were the only surviving nobles. Now Stannis is King of Dorne and Roose is his Hand.

Stannis will break before he bends. And bending in this context means bending the knee. If Stannis is not on the IT by the end (which I doubt), then he will most assuredly be dead.

Ideally, sitting on the Iron Throne with Davos as his Hand.

But knowing George, Stannis will probably die fighting the Others like a badass, which i could settle for easily.

This. Nothing else for me to add, really.

Ideally, sitting on the Iron Throne with Davos as his Hand.

But knowing George, Stannis will probably die comatose in bed after being hit in the head by a hailstone during the battle of Winterfell.

FTFY

As the Night King, ruling the Others natch.

This could work for me too. I just dont want him to have a silly or humiliating death. Just let the man die like a badass or let him live happily ever after.

I do believe Stannis will die battling the others, some sort of matrydom/sacrifice. Ideally sitting the Iron Throne that is his by rights would be good but i can't see it. There's just gonna be such a shit storm down south with aegon/daenerys(in 200 years)/and tommen loyalists. Then while they squabble over the scraps of the war of the five kings Stannis would ideally have a united north preparing for the inevitable war with the others, the ancient enemy...the only enemy that matters. Then hopefully they'll all get their shit together and join him. But should he survive the war I would love for him to inherit his seat at Storm's End after all these years. Last page his him looking back at the reader while he's fishing and winks.

Sitting the Iron Throne.... Otherwise as Hand of the King and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands to King Jon Snow.

Otherwise Lord Paramount of Winterfell =D

and if not any of those.. Then Lord Commander of the newly formed Night's Watch

Ah Stannis- I've grown more fond of you but you're still not my first choice for the IT (if there is one) at the end. I agree with other posters that a glorious death against the Others in service to the realms of men would be my choice. I believe then Stannis would be more loved and appreciated in death than he ever was in life. Maybe some bard would even compose a ditty of the "Top 10" bone dry Stannis one-liners.

Archived