Where do you want to see Stannis ?

Erkan12

I love Stannis and would very much want him to survive in the end. But if he's not winning the throne then I think he's better off dead. I mean after everything that he stood for I don't think Stannis would settle for second best or something. I kind of just don't see his character going in that direction.

he wont live anywhere cos he'll be dead. Its the best thing that could happen for him other than becoming king, which I dont want him to be cos there are better candidates if he survived without becoming king it would be destroying his character, cos he'd have bent before he broke

But knowing George, Stannis will probably die fighting the Others like a badass, which i could settle for easily.

I would prefer this to him getting the throne TBH. I dont hate him, I just somehow feel that he would be happier that way.

No, its not in the case of Stannis. It was a kill or be killed situation, i believe that it was an instance of justified kinslaying.

Tell that to Renly's ghost, we don't know if Renly would have actually killed Stannis, because...Stannis killed Renly. Ramsay killed his own brother, Tyrion killed his own father, Stannis killed his own brother, Ramsay's act was probably the most vicious, but he's a vile ruthless bastard anyway, he would probably be going to hell even if he didn't kill his brother. Tyrion killed Tywin to show Tywin even the mightiest fall, and even the best laid plans can be squashed. Neither of the 3 were in kill or be killed situations.

Tell that to Renly's ghost, we don't know if Renly would have actually killed Stannis, because...Stannis killed Renly. Ramsay killed his own brother, Tyrion killed his own father, Stannis killed his own brother, Ramsay's act was probably the most vicious, but he's a vile ruthless bastard anyway, he would probably be going to hell even if he didn't kill his brother. Tyrion killed Tywin to show Tywin even the mightiest fall, and even the best laid plans can be squashed. Neither of the 3 were in kill or be killed situations.

Renly wouldnt himself kill Stannis in a clash 1vs1, but he did give the order to his much bigger army to kill him and not to do any harm to his corpse and apparently in some minds Stannis should just accept defeat and self-combust or something instead of fighting back..

OT: I would like to see him as king, obviously :)

Renly planned on killing him. He essentially disowned him as a brother "To think I once loved him.."

Anyways, I want him on the Iron Throne. Only two other good endings for him: LC of the Night's Watch or dying fighting the others

Stannis was the rightful heir to S.L. And held. S.E. against Tyrell's seige. What does Renly do? Renly goes and has homosexual relations with a Tyrell.

Stannis gave the oppurnity to come side with him but Renly decided to just spit in his face instead.

Archived