More than one...

Rickeen Baratheon

I don't know if this has being brought up before, if it has, I'm sorry. Searching I could not find anything.

Anyhow, I was thinking, what if there is more than one PTWP...

We know that the Dragon has Three Heads; what if each was a PTWP? Just wondering if anything else thought of this, instead of fighting about -who- is the PTWP, what if more than one is. For example, only, Aegon, Jon, Dany, Stannis... ect.

Exactly! If in fact they were true, which may be very unlikely, it could be more than one person I believe. As so many characters fit into it; and, I mean there are some very convincing theories. If Aegon is real, if Jon is Rhaegar's then they all come from Aery's line in truth, meaning the three heads, three PTWP. :3

I'm quite sure that AAR/TPTWP/LH basically refers to the same concept, but I can easily imagine that this concept is fulfilled by several people. If so, then probably three, and the maddening thing is that it won't be spelled out in the text and we'll still argue who AAR was even after the last book came out.

I'm quite sure that AAR/TPTWP/LH basically refers to the same concept, but I can easily imagine that this concept is fulfilled by several people. If so, then probably three, and the maddening thing is that it won't be spelled out in the text and we'll still argue who AAR was even after the last book came out.

Other than equating the LH with the others I agree. I doubt that it will be clearly stated who is AAR/TPTWP. Each faction will claim the hero to be the one they support regardless.

One dragon, three heads. Not three dragons, three heads. Jon is everything in this story. It's called asoiaf, and Rhaegar tells us that Jon's song is the song of ice and fire. So it's obviously him.

If you're refering to Dany's vision in the House of the Undying, we don't know if that was a 'true' prophacy or not, and even if it was he called the child in the women's arms "Aegon", which is "a good name for a king".

If you're refering to Dany's vision in the House of the Undying, we don't know if that was a 'true' prophacy or not, and even if it was he called the child in the women's arms "Aegon", which is "a good name for a king".

Rhaegar was wrong, it's not Aegon, it's Jon.

Well, nice to meet another Jon fan! I do like him, but I'm not calling him Jesus anytime soon, get my drift? :)

I just realized that Jon might have been inspired by Jesus, The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit. Replace that with Stark/Snow/Targ.

Archived