More than one...

Rickeen Baratheon

so you say that you believes that they are the same but they are also fake?

Well no one in the book said that Jon is the PTWP however he may be of ICE AND FIRE but that doesn't make him TPTWP, I will stand by my theory that the prophecies are either fake or are a group of people rather than one person

Jon may be of Ice and Fire; but I believe the title refers to the war between the Others ( Ice ) and the Ruuuuloooor ( Fire ) :)

So it's a coincidence that Jon happens to be Ice and Fire, and the title of the series has Ice and Fire in it?

I think that's the best thing that could happen for prophecies, make them 'fulfilled', but still vague and debateable as to 'who' really did it.

This. Both Dany and Jon would have a good case and hopefully a few others too (Jaime, Brienne, Arya, Stannis...) with some new evidence. Some secrets are best unrevealed.

GRRM has said that TPTWP is AAR, you disagree with that?

Don't get me wrong I think they are the same, but has he actually said that? The only So Spake Martin I could find on the subject turned out to be a false report:

http://www.westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/1624

[Note: The struck claim below is being kept in to highlight the fact that it is struck. The original submitter has come forward to admit that GRRM did not state this, and that it was his own insertion. We are very disappointed, and offer our apologies for offering an erroneous report, especially one on such an important matter to fans who have wondered about this particular topic and have been misled by this entry in the So Spake Martin.]

To all those who doubted, Azor Ahai Reborn and the prince that was promised are two versions of the same prophesied savior/redeemer that is supposed to come.

Archived