Ghost and Jon *Potential DwD spoilers*

Baby Drogon

Well first off we know that the TEC sent the direwolves south of the wall to be with the Stark kids. The fact that Ghost was by himself is a sign that he isn't a Stark (or at least not fully a Stark)

What really interests me is the colour of Ghost, he's white. White is very similar to the colour of Targaryen hair. Is it possible that the colour of ghost's coat related to the fact that Jon is half a Targ?

Nah, Ghost's colouring is the same as a weirwood's...

ASoS, Jon:

“Gods, wolf, where have you been?” Jon said when Ghost stopped worrying at his forearm. “I thought you’d died on me, like Robb and Ygritte and all the rest. I’ve had no sense of you, not since I climbed the Wall, not even in dreams.” The direwolf had no answer, but he licked Jon’s face with a tongue like a wet rasp, and his eyes caught the last light and shone like two great red suns.

Red eyes, Jon realized, but not like Melisandre’s. He had a weirwood’s eyes. Red eyes, red mouth, white fur. Blood and bone, like a heart tree. He belongs to the old gods, this one. And he alone of all the direwolves was white. Six pups they’d found in the late summer snows, him and Robb; five that were grey and black and brown, for the five Starks, and one white, as white as Snow.

He had his answer then.”

Archived