Please tell me this could not be possible!

The daughter of death images seem to line up with her dragons more than show her history.

I think the stone beast in the slayer of lies part relates to Dragonstone and Dany's birth. I think the last lie she will slay is the idea her heritage gives her the right to conquer and rule.

But Rhaego died before he was even born. We don't even know if that is how he would look like when he grew up. We are assuming that Rhaego would look like the man in the vision. Too much assumption.

By the way, we do know that this is what Rhaego would look like if he had grown up. He is described in AGOT, Dany IX directly before he is consumed by Mirri's magic, when Dany sees her son's future. He has silver-gold hair, violet eyes shaped like almonds, copper skin. Just like the Rhaego of the Undying vision.

But Rhaego died before he was even born. We don't even know if that is how he would look like when he grew up. We are assuming that Rhaego would look like the man in the vision. Too much assumption.

It doesn't matter whether he was dead before birth or not, it's a vision not an accurate depiction. The point is that Dany is seeing things from her life which have affected her destiny. One of them is that her son died before he could be born to possibly fulfil the Dothraki prophesy of the "Stallion Who Mounts the World", the others are the deaths of her two brothers.

I think that particular piece about Rhaego was maybe to show her what could have happened, should he have been born.

Yeah, I agree 100%. I was responding to the poster that claimed it was too much assumption and all that. Days that never were/could have been.

I should've quoted the post but my phone has been acting up lately. :)

Yeah, I agree 100%. I was responding to the poster that claimed it was too much assumption and all that. Days that never were/could have been.

I should've quoted the post but my phone has been acting up lately. :)

The more I read that passage the more I start to think a good bit of it was to show her what would have happened had he lived and she became content with being a khaleesi. I wonder if HBO knew that too.

Archived