the new dance of the dragons

eazy

hello everyone. I am new here but I have already read lots of theories here. I have my own idea of how the dance of dragons 2.0 may look like and I did not see anyone posting anything similar.

First thing that must be mentioned is that GRRM already said we will have another dance. I know it leads us to believe that fAegon and Dany are going to fight each other. The problem which we are all aware of is that fAegon doesn't have any dragons and I know it has already been discussed here many times. But what if it is not Young Griff who is to "dance" with Dany? There is still one more confirmed Targ that we know about - Bloodraven. We know he is a powerfull warg and we know Mel see him as a champion of the Other. I think it is not 100% imposible that he (or Bran) can warg one of Dany's dragons or that the Others have theirown dragons. (some sort of "ice dragons", or maybe diffrent type of creatures). Then we may have 2 Targs with their own dragons in the new dance, and it would not not be just a dance to win the iron throne, but the dance to the rhytm of the song of ice and fire :D I know it is not the most likely scenario to happen, but what do you think about it ?

sorry for my grammar, I am not a native english speaker;)

I think the more likely scenario that some have put forth is that Jon, as the son of Rhaegar will "warg" a dragon and possibly dance with Dany. He may do that. But I do not think he will ever sit the Iron Throne. Too over done in the fantasy trope. Not GRRM's style. Not Jon's destiny, in my opinion.

First, welcome to the forum, eazy and Othersrule. May you have great time here on the boards :cheers:

Now, as for Dance of dragons 2.0, as always the best thread for that is Fire Eater's Rundown of Dance of dragons 2.0

You also forget that Dance of dragons is primarily political confrontation in struggle for Iron Throne. The magical component, beside dragons, doesn't exist. Is it possible that Bloodraven wargs one of dragons and confronts someone? Yes, it is not out of reach of possibility, but Dance of dragons is strictly political war that will be followed by Others' invasion...

Can anyone tell me if Mladen, gets an email or an alert; everytime some one new posts for the first time? Always the first to break out the welcome mat!! :cheers:

For the OP. Nice fresh take on the coming Dance. I personally haven't seen that take before, I can't speak for others.

Archived