why do you like jamie

Noah Snow

hello, I was woundering. I like jamie, but he was one of the more liked people then I would have expacted. why do you personly like him, or posibly dislike him

Well his character has changed so much since the beginning. The Lannisters were introudced as the enemy, and so I saw him in that fashion. But through his captivity, losing his hand, and sending Brienne on her quest he has become more likeable. He is no longer the cocky golden boy. One of the great testaments to GRRM's writing is that a character so disliked can become so beloved.

He is a real person unlike Ned who refuse to do bad things Jamie does what he has to to protect himself and his family. I would do the same things even toss Bran off the wall

Nephenee, is that you?

ETA: It's also very ridiculous too state that Ned hasn't done things he normally wouldn't do, to save his family.

He is a real person unlike Ned who refuse to do bad things Jamie does what he has to to protect himself and his family. I would do the same things even toss Bran off the wall

Yeah. All real people tend to have incestuous relationships with their married sisters. And they do the nasty especially when they're out there in someone else's home. And when they get caught, they just murder the person who watched them so. Fantastic logic sir. :bs:

Ned betrayed his honor by lying to protect his daughters and lost his life for it. It that's not doing what you have to do for your family, tell me what is. Jaime protected his family, sure. But he created the situation that caused him to have to do it.

ROFL.

What gave him away? Pushing Bran? Murdering Ned's men to "teach him a lesson"? Hanging the broken men he came across in AFFC without a second thought? His complete non-reaction when his son died?

by his son you meen joffrey. and i don't think he liked him that much.

He's incredibly misunderstood. He saved half a million people yet everyone hates him for it.

Whose fault is that? Jaimie never told anybody about the wildfire. Everybody thinks that Jaimie murdered Aerys on his father's orders and then allowed the Lannisters to sack Kings Landing and Rhaegar's children to be murdered but it's not thier fault they think that it's Jaimie's fault for never telling anybody.

Archived