Stannis in tourneys

Balaurderaa

Man, you know what you have to do when you win a tournament? You have to go over to the hottest highborn chick in attendance and pin a ribbon on her or something and crown her The Queen Of Love And Beauty.

Try to picture Stannis doing that.

Go on. I'll wait.

Also, I suspect he'd also strongly agree with TV Ned and avoid them for the same core reason.

Man, you know what you have to do when you win a tournament? You have to go over to the hottest highborn chick in attendance and pin a ribbon on her or something and crown her The Queen Of Love And Beauty.

Go on. I'll wait.

:lol: Oh man. And if he's married then, he'd def crown Selyse. I dont think the crowd would be too excited about that...

I can easily picture him doing that.

To Davos.

Easy, he would pick a woman from a House where he can get political interest from. Or just as he is, he will ask everyone on the site to vote for the most beautiful woman and let the crowd choose with him.

Or just choose his wife since it would be really really an asshole move to choose anybody else.

Go on. I'll wait.

Also, I suspect he'd also strongly agree with TV Ned and avoid them for the same core reason.

He'd crown Selyse or maybe Shireen and be mocked for it for the rest of his life. :(

I can easily picture him doing that.

To Davos.

Okay, that cracked me up

Archived