All Known Dragons

Martin21114

Is there a list of all the known dragons and their color/descriptions? The ones in the Wiki is incomplete, it doesn't have any from The Princess & the Queen, and it doesn't have any descriptions.

So far I know of:

Drogon - black w/ red

Rhaegal - green w/ bronze

Viserion - white w/ gold

Balerion - black w/ red

Meraxes - ?

Vhagar - ?

Silverwing - ?

Syrax - ?

Urrax - ?

There are a bunch more mentioned in The Princess and The Queen that have been revealed by people who already have the story.

Sunfyre

Caraxes

Seasmoke

Vermax

Arrax

Tyraxes

Moondancer

Stormsinger

Meleys The Red Queen

Tessarion the Blue Queen

Morghul

Shrykos

Sheep Stealer

There are a bunch more mentioned in The Princess and The Queen that have been revealed by people who already have the story.

Sunfyre

Caraxes

Seasmoke

Vermax

Arrax

Tyraxes

Moondancer

Stormsinger

Meleys The Red Queen

Tessarion the Blue Queen

Morghul

Shrykos

Sheep Stealer

Sheep Stealer. :D Someone got cheeky. All these badass names and then, Sheep Stealer. Sorry I'm cracking up for some reason.

"This is my dragon, Tessarion the Blue Queen. This is my sister's dragon ... Sheep Stealer."

On another note, the list does suggest a wider range of colors than we've previously seen ... a blue dragon, at least.

Sheep Stealer. :D Someone got cheeky. All these badass names and then, Sheep Stealer. Sorry I'm cracking up for some reason.

"This is my dragon, Tessarion the Blue Queen. This is my sister's dragon ... Sheep Stealer."

On another note, the list does suggest a wider range of colors than we've previously seen ... a blue dragon, at least.

I didn't manage to read the story while most of it was up on Amazon the other day, but my understanding is that Sheep Stealer is the name of one of the "wild" dragons on Dragonstone. In other words that's just what they call it, no Targaryen named their dragon that. Another is supposed to be "The Cannibal" but I'm not clear if that's his name or just a description.

I didn't manage to read the story while most of it was up on Amazon the other day, but my understanding is that Sheep Stealer is the name of one of the "wild" dragons on Dragonstone. In other words that's just what they call it, no Targaryen named their dragon that. Another is supposed to be "The Cannibal" but I'm not clear if that's his name or just a description.

Stop ruining my fun.

Wait, why is TPATQ up on Amazon to read? And how are/why people revealing dragon names from the story?

I missed it, but apparently Amazon had made almost the entire story available with it's "look inside" feature. There are also people who have physical copies already, as the book comes out in exactly a month.

Wow. What a screw up on Amazon's part. I pre-order Dangerous Women way back in summer for the 12/3 release, how are the books out already? Proof copies and the such?

Well I'd imagine they have them all printed by now, so they're sitting in boxes somewhere. If you work at one of those places it might not be hard to snag a copy, or at least a glimpse at one.

Sunfyre

Caraxes

Seasmoke

Vermax

Arrax

Tyraxes

Moondancer

Stormsinger

Meleys The Red Queen

Tessarion the Blue Queen

Morghul

Shrykos

Sheep Stealer

Gotcha! There were stormsingers in Valyria and such a magic type still exist in the east, I suppose. I hope there's a connection. (Probably not.)

Archived