You sit the Iron Throne - Who is your consort?

complexphoenix

Bran Stark when he comes of age, though I'm not sure how producing little princes and princesses would go considering his paralysis.

Or maybe even Gendry. Since I'm Queen of the Seven Kingdoms, it's my choice whether or not a bastard can become King. :bowdown:

The ghost of high heart for sure.

Something about 3 foot tall decrepit senior citizens with red eyes gets my blood up.

Also Yna, the hooker in Braavos with one eye who can tell your future from a drop of blood. I would keep her as a paramour.

Also I would take a willing maid from every great house, get bastards on them, then legitimize them and install them as the lords of said houses,

I'd likely be a patient man and just wait till Arya Stark is of age. Lyanna backwards in time, or Arya forwards - that's likely the sort of girl to win me over.

Mind you, she'd be difficult to convince, so I'd have to make some sort of good betrothal offering, like the heads of every Lannister, Frey, and Bolton in Westeros.

Second to her ... Sansa ? She's make a nice cute wifey.

However, if this is not to be (for example, if I am a Stark), then let's just say there's would be a list whose order goes something like ...

Daenerys Targaryen

Margaery Tyrell

Arianne Martell

Jeyne Westerling

Asha Greyjoy

Roslin Frey

Val

Tyene Sand

Lord Beric - good looking and honourable

Ned - a good family man

Stannis - honourable and I think I could teach him to smile, and maybe in time even laugh

Sam - he is just such a nice guy

Jory - just because I really liked him, and was gutted when he died

If I were a guy, I would have to say Sansa. The girl is a proper lady.

If I was the Queen I would practised polyandry. My consorts would be: Jon, Stannis, Davos, Jaime, Mance, Oberyn, Tormund, Robert Prime, Arthur and Breakspear.

edit:

Margaery Tyrell. Duh! She's the perfect choice. The type of girl you can bed, wed, and introduce to your parents

I don't know why but I found it hilarious!

Archived