You sit the Iron Throne - Who is your consort?

complexphoenix

I would wed Tyrion Lannister, the heir to the Casterly Rock. (Obviously Cersei ain't kicking around any more, since I'm the Queen.) Since my consort is openminded and quite corrupt himself, I'd propably introduce dornish-style paramours to court.

I would want Jon Snow (would also make political sense if R+L=J was proven true), but since he refused to become Lord of Winterfell when he had the chance, I doubt I could convince him to leave the Night`s Watch.

So if Jon wasn`t an option, I would look for someone who I would get along with and who would be political helpful.

If Aegon Targaryen is alive and still claims the throne, I `d consider to marry Aegon to avoid a war. But I don`t know enough about his character to decide now if I would take him. It would not be essential to me if he is a Targaryen or if he just convinced everyone to be one. If he is not, it would have the advantage that that he and the children probably won`t start to show signs of Targaryen madness. To avoid a development of that madness, I would convince Aegon that we forbid our children to marry each other.

I would also consider Willas Tyrell. From what I know of him, he seems to have a good character. Plus, the Tyrells seem to know how to survive in the game of thrones.

If he had survived, I would have considered Quentyn Martell too.

If I was the Queen I would practised polyandry. My consorts would be: Jon, Stannis, Davos, Jaime, Mance, Oberyn, Tormund, Robert Prime, Arthur and Breakspear.

edit:

I don't know why but I found it hilarious!

I might get into trouble for this but if I had to pick a consort, then I pick Jon's Queen Consort.

If only I could get her to drop the damn Jon part. :bang:

Edit. Picture this. The Titans Queen Consort.

Just found this and tried a rational logic - Who is best able to bring stability to the realm?

Varys <-

Which is why I shouldn't follow logic. So, I suppose the Tyrells (A large, unbloodied army, with a strong hinterland to support it). Although I'd probably avoid the game altogether, find whichever of the spearwives proves to be the most sharp of mind/blade (jury still out) and go hide in a crannog or somewhere which is defensible for smallfolk.

I might get into trouble for this but if I had to pick a consort, then I pick Jon's Queen Consort.

If only I could get her to drop the damn Jon part. :bang:

Edit. Picture this. The Titans Queen Consort.

I don't know if this is sarcasm or not, but nevertheless it maked my day. Thank you sir!

Wed: Book Sansa (in a few years)

Bed: Show Sansa (safe)

or

Wed & Bed: Arianne

This, Sansa brings much for a King, she is really good with people and as she matures will be even more astute.

2nd choice Margery, she has a large army and if she was Natalie Dormer BONUS!!!

Archived