You sit the Iron Throne - Who is your consort?

complexphoenix

While we've got threads for Kingsguard and Small Council running...

Ok, you are the King or Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. You can marry pretty much anyone you want to share your life and co-parent your babies. Who do you choose to wed and bed?

While we've got threads for Kingsguard and Small Council running...

Ok, you are the King or Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. You can marry pretty much anyone you want to share your life and co-parent your babies. Who do you choose to wed and bed?

I would wed Sansa for political reasons. I would bed Arianne for obvious reasons . . . .

Hmm.. Even thought I hate her, perhaps Dany to get the Targ look, which seems kinda awesome.

Or perhaps Wylla Manderly, without knowing so much about her, since she seems so brave. BUT no way she is keeping her green hair!!

If in this hypothetical event I do not have the chance to loose my power (therefor no reason for political marriages)- I would probably find my match randomly, not just picking up the hottest girl, but whoever I fall in love with.

As much as I like the Northern culture, my consort would likely be Arianne. Sansa is far too young for my taste, Val wouldn't be a bad choice based on personality and looks, but she wouldn't be politically helpful, and most of the other Northern ladies are too young for my taste. Asha is attractive enough like Val, but again, not particularly useful. No, Arianne is the Princess for me.

Plus, y'know, royal threesome might be possible with her around.

Archived