Michael Mcelhatton in season 4? [Book Spoilers]

King Brandon Ice Eyes

The Lord of the Dreadfort in KL would be amazing. Ramsay, on his best behavior in KL, would rock also. I can see him saying to Sansa " I had once hoped to marry you my lady, but your little sister will have todo" (sinister grin)

Michael Mcelhatton confirmed as Roose Bolton according to the Wiki:

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Season_4

The Wiki is not very reliable, but his agency has already confirmed he will be in season 4. They just don't say in which episodes he'll appear. What we know is that Fat Walda will be in episode 2, the same episode of the PW, and it's very likely they'll both be present at the wedding.

That may well be the case. On my part it's really wishful thinking. Firstly that would be really awesome if George got to write an episode set only in one location again and let the characters breathe without cutting all over the place. And in particular the idea of Roose Bolton in King's Landing is one with many possibilities. But for all we know Walda and him will just feature in a scene in the Twins or the Dreadfort or something. Anything with him besides his aDwD material would be new anyways so there's really no way of knowing.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if Roose is gonna be a wedding guest on the Purple wedding, but I hope that he returns to the North in the episode 4x10, when he and Ramsay meet, and then Roose orders his bastard to release Reek from the chains.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!! :commie:

But it's one director for the entire episode, correct? He might be part of a different story in the same episode.

If Fat Walda is only appearing in 1 episode, then it would stand to reason she would appear with Roose at a formal affair because he isn't going to be hanging around with her for any other purpose. She's in E2 which is when the PW occurs and that should take up a healthy chunk of the screentime since they've already confirmed they have over 20 main cast members taking part in the shooting of that event.

It's in no way confirmed but there's enough coincidences and evidence to suggest that both Roose and Walda are in King's Landing for the PW.

Archived