Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster, V.12

honeyed chicken

Chicken snorts an egg yolk every time he reads the word Mayhaps

There is a nice symmetry here given that you started the last thread and I was the first respondent. Now we've switched places.

TGW is not only the lead cheerleader at his school, he is a student of cheerleader history. He takes great pride in knowing and being able to perform cheers from the 1920's (Rah-rah, sis-boom-bah!)

Chicken is currently posting from his phone while being trapped in the trunk of this car: http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1963/cls63sideangledriver.jpg

Nice wheels!!

Wally is the one who locked me in here. And it's not my car either. It's his girl friend's (long story).

Jace caused a mayhem in her neighborhood recently, when her mother invited a british friend over of tea, and she started shouting in the streets in a shrill voice "British are coming, British are coming". She was arrested on the spot but was later released with no charges because she wasn't actually lying.

I would just like to rectify some slander - I am not a bastard! Stan the Man your retract that statement! :commie: I'll get my home-boy Ramsay on you :spank:

Anyway First of My Name is actually the last in the phonebook of his name. He got in a feud with the phonebook writer over who owned the three week sandwich they walked past on the floor of New York,

Archived