Outrageous Lies About the Previous Poster, V.12

honeyed chicken

Ak keeps a rabbit foot in his pocket. it is not for luck. He takes it out and gnaws on it when he's feeling peckish. It's a grisly sight and he has caused several colleagues to pass out or lose their lunch.

That mental image....... can't unsee. :bang:

HC has never liked grass snce childhood. His dislike has been compounded since reading ASOIAF books, and has turned to malice and fear, as he now firmly holds the belief that Ghost grass will someday cover the whole earth and that's how we'll die. (It is known)

HC wears a helmet whenever he leaves the house. He also carries a bullhorn and interferes with pedestrians while screaming,"SAFETY FIRST!!!" While separating people into the left and right sides of the sidewalk

Bubble wrap. You forgot the bubble wrap. :) I always threatened my chickie when she started dancing crazily in the kitchen and throwing her head around within inches of wanging it on a sharp corner, that I was going to wrap her from head to foot in bubble wrap and put a helmet on her head.

So of course, I wasn't there when her housemate danced into her in their apt. as she was holding a champagne bottle to her lips. She ended up with a cracked tooth.

And then there's the champagne part.

A dad can only do so much. ;)

BtE wants to be a math teacher.

On Mars.

Sorry fella. You've got a long wait ahead of you.

Archived