Is Hot Pie a secret Targaryen and heir to the Iron Throne?

Daendrew

The fundamental question is whether he will have rights to it by birth or by 'right of conquest'.

He may be a Targ. He is fat but so was Aegon IV at the end. He likes to occupy himself in a way that constantly brings him close to fire. His hair is straw colored so that can make him a match. Maybe he will pull a sword out of the oven and it will glow and he will be Azor Ahai. The trio that travel together are him, Gendry and Arya. The other two have highborn noble blood. Symmetry requires that he has it too.

I think you're onto something here.

The fundamental question is whether he will have rights to it by birth or by 'right of conquest'.

He may be a Targ. He is fat but so was Aegon IV at the end. He likes to occupy himself in a way that constantly brings him close to fire. His hair is straw colored so that can make him a match. Maybe he will pull a sword out of the oven and it will glow and he will be Azor Ahai. The trio that travel together are him, Gendry and Arya. The other two have highborn noble blood. Symmetry requires that he has it too.

:agree:

It will surely be by conquest. By fire and dough, he will unite the Seven Kingdoms once more.

I heard that Hot Pie once stepped on a Lego... the Lego cried

Holy shit. What the hell is wrong with me that made me so blind to this obvious fact? Honestly, I've missed some pretty "in your face" theories, but never have I felt so stupid. I bow down to you.

Also: The dragon has three heads. Are we 100% sure Arya and Gendry aren't Targs too?

The Pie that was Promised! Azor Apie Reheated!

Well you have to consider all the stuff they are always saying about salt and smoke. Some think the salt is from tears or the sea or the smoke is from a wound. They are blind to the fact that Hot Pie works around salt and smoke all the time.

Holy shit. What the hell is wrong with me that made me so blind to this obvious fact? Honestly, I've missed some pretty "in your face" theories, but never have I felt so stupid. I bow down to you.

It happens to the best of us. Arya and Hot Pie are the Song of Ice and Fire.

So does he belong to House Pie?

That would only be needed if he wasn't a Targaryen. But he is. His sigil will be a golden dragon heating pie with its fire. A pie which will be made in salt with smoke coming out of it, against a field with bleeding stars.

That would only be needed if he wasn't a Targaryen. But he is. His sigil will be a golden dragon heating pie with its fire. A pie which will be made in salt with smoke coming out of it, against a field with bleeding stars.

He shall have a pie baked this way and it will be so delicious the stars all bleed. He will eat the pie and be REBORN!

You know this new Dollar Menu and More crap they're using to revamp the menu prices at McDonalds is making everything more expensive than a dollar except for the new stuff they've added to the dollar menu that nobody really wants. Like, when I go, I want my two HOT PIES for a dollar, but can I get that anymore? Nope. And my other favorite was the hot fudge sundae with NUTS. Again, it's been bumped up into the And More part of the menu. Is this a major sign that the U.S. dollar is about to implode and suffer wild inflationary devaluation? Yes, as far as I can tell.

As you get your McD's Hot Pie! and you're going back out their front door, that's a good time to hold the pie(s) aloft and cry out "Hot Pie!"

Archived