Say something nice V.5

N/A

well , at 202 cm tall , it's kinda hard not to :P but hey i'm sexy , no :leer: :smug: :blushing:

Florence is really nice to me , maybe she's trying to gain my trust then stab me in the back but that's a risk i'm willing to take :D

I'm so awesome i decided to remind myself of how awesome i am :smug:

potato is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking modest, guys. You have just no clue about how bloody modest he always is. Can't you all see it? :lmao:

okay, he is really funny too. (but that's only a marginal unimportant characteristic, completely outshone by his limitless modesty :P)

:lol: :grouphug: to potato

potato is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freaking modest, guys. You have just no clue about how bloody modest he always is. Can't you all see it? :lmao:

okay, he is really funny too. (but that's only a marginal unimportant characteristic, completely outshone by his limitless modesty :P)

:lol: :grouphug: to potato

you still love me, no ? :kiss: my beautiful concentrated effect :wub:

SENP is a great stan stan , not too zealous but still loyal to the bone :cheers:

ahh , the glorious beard ...'tis no more i fear :crying: but now you have me wondering who it is that speaks of me :idea:

Bran is really good at giving me complements :lol: just kidding :p he has an awesome AV tho :cheers: and one day he'll have the beard of his dreams :D

Archived