[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

Am I the only one who is incredibly attracted to the Hound/Rory McCann? It's most likely because I absolutely adore the Hound as a character, but I have been very drawn to poor Sandor from the beginning. I disliked Rory initially, but I believe he makes an excellent Hound. And when he's not in character...that accent. Holy fuck.

No, you're not alone. As the Hound is so very real, realistic, and not magical, there's something attractive about his earthiness and no bullshit attitude.

Kit wants to cut his hair. I'd like to see that.

Curious to see that as well .. When I saw a pic of Francois Arnaud (Cesare Borgia) w/o wig & clean cut, his hotness increased like 200% :D

EDIT:

I really hope Kit Harington never ever cuts his hair :uhoh:

Aww, it's alright .. Maybe add a bit of scruff as well.

Kit wants to cut his hair. I'd like to see that.

I can understand why he'd want to...but at the same time, he's one of the few guys who can pull off long hair and have it look very sexy.

No, you're not alone. As the Hound is so very real, realistic, and not magical, there's something attractive about his earthiness and no bullshit attitude.

Yes, that and his loyal and protective nature. Those qualities, combined with my weakness for men that dwarf me in size, makes me drool. Don't ask me why...not even I know. XD I think Rory's physically attractive, especially dressed as Sandor, tie those things that make the Hound awesomemmm.

The actor who plays ramsay makes my ovaries explode.

In fact, I feel as though he should have been cast as theon. Theon was supposed to be handsome, as far as I could tell....I personally do not find Alfie attractive.

Agreed. I thought Theon was miscast. I have nothing against Alfie, but he just doesn't fit the description and portrayal of Theon in the novels. Theon is supposed to be a handsome, arrogant playboy who takes little seriously in life. Book Theon is hot IMO, and he's one of my favourite characters in ASOIAF. In the series, he's just pathetic. Ugh. I also blame the writers.

FUCK YEAH, WINTER IS COMING!

(I'll go to watch this thing over there... excuse me...)

I freeze framed that movie to death when I saw it. That's one of the best things I've seen, they frolicked!

Yes, that and his loyal and protective nature. Those qualities, combined with my weakness for men that dwarf me in size, makes me drool. Don't ask me why...not even I know. XD I think Rory's physically attractive, especially dressed as Sandor, tie those things that make the Hound awesomemmm.

I agree with all the Hound love...

Well, I'm usually not attracted to people with fair hair, but I really like Viserys' face. (And Harry Lloyd has natural dark hair, so...) I also like: Benjen, Ser Vardis, Jon, the second Daario and Jory. Robb, Jaime, Tyrion, Drogo and Stannis are handsome, imo, but not my types.

Only Stannis! [pushes everyone out the Moon Door]

just kidding - I think Jorah and Jaime are pretty hawt. And though I generally don't go for the "bit of rough" type in real life, Bronn has a certain twinkle in his eye that appeals....

Stephen Dillane is so beautiful though.

just kidding - I think Jorah and Jaime are pretty hawt. And though I generally don't go for the "bit of rough" type in real life, Bronn has a certain twinkle in his eye that appeals....

I'm so glad you're here :lol: :cheers:

Well, I'm usually not attracted to people with fair hair, but I really like Viserys' face. (And Harry Lloyd has natural dark hair, so...) I also like: Benjen, Ser Vardis, Jon, the second Daario and Jory. Robb, Jaime, Tyrion, Drogo and Stannis are handsome, imo, but not my types.

Oh Harry Lloyd's face is my favourite face! :D He's adorable, especially without the wig.

He really is :wub: I can't wait to see him in the next episode, hopefully with a new costume (Stannis in furs!! yesplz) & of course DAT ARMOUR.

Oh Harry Lloyd's face is my favourite face! :D He's adorable, especially without the wig.

He really is :wub: I can't wait to see him in the next episode, hopefully with a new costume (Stannis in furs!! yesplz) & of course DAT ARMOUR.

Yes! Furs! :P :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Archived