Your Top Ten Predictions to complete the ASOIAF series

Fool of a Book

1.Daenerys will accidently bring down the Wall.

2.Euron is a pawn of the WW & will become King on the Iron Throne in WOW.

3.Sandor will kill Robert "The Mountain" Strong.

4.Sansa will be saved by Jaime &Brienne

5.Aegon is real & Jon is Rhaegars son, making up the three heads of the Dragon.

6.Cersei will burn down Kings Landing, forcing Jaime to kill her.

7.Daenerys, Jon & Aegon will drive the WW out of Westeros. Aegon will die in the battle.

8.Jon will forsake the Throne, as The Nightswatch will still be needed.

9.Arya will kill Daenerys.

10.Stannis will become King of Westeros.

Guarantee none of this happens!

1. LF thinks he had sex with Cat, when he was drunk, and she rejected him later, that’s why he secretly hates her all the time.

Brienne will stand as Jaime’s champion against Lem.

Hooded man is Harwin. I will mock loudly every other Hooded man theory when TWOW is published.

Ramsey wrote the Ramsey’s letter, signed by Ramsey.

The kid of Wylla the Fisher’s daughter is one of Bob’s bastards. (But I have no idea, how the hell Wylla got to the Tower of Joy)

Brandon the Builder, the Night’s king and the Coldhand is the same person. His Queen is the mother of all Starks.

Duncan Idaho the Tall banged Nan.

fAegon’s mother is Illyrio’s wife and Varys’ sister.

Arthur Dayne is deadly dead. RIP!

R+L=J. Oops, spoiler alert!

1. R+L=J, and Jon's dragon will be Viserion (white like Ghost).

2. Jaime is Cersei's valonqar, and he will kill her.

3. Cersei and Jaime are actually Aerys's children, the product of him taking Lord's Right on Joanna; Tyrion is the only true Lannister.

4. We will see more of Gendry (possibly taking Storm's End when all the legitimate Baratheons die)

5. Rickon's gone batshit cray on Skagos and will disappear into the Lands of Always Winter.

6. Tyrion will find The Sailor's Wife (Tysha) again, and then because GRRM something horrifically tragic will happen.

7. Magaery the multi-queen will marry Aegon next.

8. Sandor will champion the Faith against his undead zombie brother Robert/Gregor. (And win.)

9. The Wall will fall, but Jon will remain in the north with his dragon as a replacement.

10. Dany will rule, but she will have no children and Aegon+Margaery's child will inherit.

1. Cersei will cause Tommen and Myrcella to die.

2. Jaime will kill Cersei.

3. Stannis is actually Night's King 2.0

4. Winter will come for Tyrells.

5. Sandor is alive and will fight against Ser Robert Strong

6. Sansa will kill Littlefinger.

7. Hodor will inherit twins because his real name is Walder.

8. Margaery will lose her trial.

9. Theon will avenge Robb by somehow killing Roose Bolton.

10. Others are actually good ones. Azor Ahai and his/her followers are evil.

OK.... Putting it out there.

1. Either Lyanna had terrible antenatal care* in the Tower of Joy (unlikely considering Rhaegar was desperate for the third head of the dragon and she had a Kingsguard for R+L=J reasons) or her labour was unusually difficult.... like twins. I'm really liking the random crack fic idea that Jon's twin will rock up to explain what's going on with his claim to the throne and his role as TPTwP - maybe the other twin, girl or boy, had more Targ features and so was sent off with Howland Reed because it would've been impossible to hide him/her at Winterfell as a Stark

* (even more than usual for a medieval setting)

2. Dany will make it to Westeros because those dragons are needed for the fight against the Others, but she will not become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. Primarily because...

3. There will be no Seven Kingdoms united under one Iron Throne. At best, there'll be a Northern kingdom ruled by the Starks of rebuilt Winterfell and a Southern Kingdom ruled from King's Landing by whoever is left standing out of Stannis/Dany/FAegon/Tyrells or there will be a total dissolution of Westeros back to individual kingdoms.

4. AA and tPtwP are two separate people, not one. Probably Dany as AA and Jon as tPtwP.

5. The Wall will fall.

6. Sansa will kill Littlefinger (god I hope she makes "the bad man fly!") but horribly I suspect it won't be until after he has raped her.

7. Sansa will become the Queen of Winter after Tyrion confirms to whatever is left of the royal court that their marriage was a sham and she unites the northern realms to fight as one to retake Winterfell. And then...

8. The North either fights the Others (which would be the sensible move) or the South.

9. Someone Stark gets revenge on Walter Frey for the Red Wedding. Preferably slow, painfully and delivered by Jon and/or Sansa on the back of a dragon.

10. Jon is offered the Throne once R+L=J is made public but refuses it to stay in the North. (Mirroring his rejection of WInterfell from Stannis because it belonged to Bran/Rickon/Sansa)

1. Toros will grown Jaime's golden hand to his stump.

2. Barristan Selmy will die at Mereen

3. Mellisandre will burn herself when she shall see power of old gods, thus losing her faith.

4. Greyscale epidemic in Westeros

5. Cercei will order ungregor to kill High septon and Tyrells

6.Kings landing will be burned by Eurons dragons.

7. Others are sentient beings, but sees humans as a plague to the world

8.Daneirys will be raped and torn to pieces by her freedman

9. Faceless assasins main goal is to find how maesters exterminated dragons

10. Others shall purge the world from humans

1) Jon Snow and Bran will both serve R'hllor

2) Jon will bring down the wall

3) Dany will make it to Westeros alone, as a Greyjoy prisoner

4) Only one of Dany's dragons survives to follow her there

5) Robert Strong is the body of Gregor Clegane with the head of Ned Stark

6) Arya's final mission as a Faceless Man will be to assassinate Jon

7) Bran will warg Robert Strong

8) The final battle will be the forces of R'hllor led by Bran vs the forces of Westeros, lead by Jaime.

9) Tyrion will serve as Dany's Hand.

10) The Seven Kingdoms will be reduced to four, with the North (Rickon), West (Jaime), East (Sansa) and South (Dany). The other players in the Game are all dead.

1) The Others will be repelled,eventually (duh!), but it will be a costly victory and they won't be destroyed, and thus there won't be a Disney-like completely happy ending.

2) Dany will not rule Westeros.

3) The Starks are never, ever going to reunite as a family.

4) Stannis is going to die knowing that he was a false messiah. Probably connected with 1).

5) Jaime and Cersei will die together.

6) Bran will replace Bloodraven.

7) Theon is going to kill Ramsay.

8) Littlefinger's ultimate demise will come in some way or form from Sansa.

9) Whoever is going to become king at the end, will not be an "obvious" candidate (like Jon or Dany etc.).

10) Hodor.

1) R+L=J is actually true but turns out to be irrelevant. Probably Jon will never hear of it, and even if he does, he might keep it secret because he doesn't want to be King and EVEN if he would, nobody's there to back him up so he as zero claim anyways.
2) Most of the "secret identity" theories are not proven to be right (or wrong !). I find it just perfect like that when GRRM leaves hints for us to interprete. I would hate it if he'd explicitely say that Aegon is a Blackfyre or anything else like that. Hints are enough and that's why we can argue about it (and isn't it what we like?). Also I got an overdose with those secret identity theories...

3) Dany goes back home = where the red door is and not Westeros

4) Tyrion will end up doing something great but won't get any reward for it (hand of the king/queen or even worse, riding a dragon would be so cheesy)

5) Sansa ends up somehow on the Iron Throne !

I don't know what will happen to Stannis, the Lannisters or anyone else... but I hope it'll get tragical and bitter sweet :)

1) Howland Reed is the High Septon

2) Victarion survives and becomes King of the Iron Islands

3) Theres a secret bastard Stark yet to be revealed

4) A new "Tywin like" Lannister emerges

5) Gendry learns of his parentage

6) Mantrys isnt all that bad

7) Euron destroys the Redwyne fleet taking a Tyrell or two hostage

8) Euron kills Sam (please let this come to pass)

9) A secret Greyjoy is revealed

10) Northmen sack KL

1 Jons true parents won't be revealed or if they are it wont matter to westeros

2 sansa kills LF with a crossbow(like ser Dontos) takes over from him as alayne-aDoS last chapter

3 stannis and mel are killed with fire

4 bran wargs a dragon

5 robert strong is not the mountain

6 the umbers have a bigger part to play

7 blackfish is the ghost of winterfell and leads the BWB

8 syrio forrel and jaqan are dead and never seen again respectivley

9 the freys suffer a catastrophe (flux,the twins collapses into the river)

10 sam becomes a maester and learns to use magic

some of this is crackpot I know,

1 Jons true parents won't be revealed or if they are it wont matter to westeros

2 sansa kills LF with a crossbow(like ser Dontos) takes over from him as alayne-aDoS last chapter

3 stannis and mel are killed with fire

4 bran wargs a dragon

5 robert strong is not the mountain

6 the umbers have a bigger part to play

7 blackfish is the ghost of winterfell and leads the BWB

8 syrio forrel and jaqan are dead and never seen again respectivley

9 the freys suffer a catastrophe (flux,the twins collapses into the river)

10 sam becomes a maester and learns to use magic

some of this is crackpot I know,

Like the Umbers one.

1. Jon dies and is reborn and no longer bound to the Wall-he is Azor Ahai.

2. Bran will ride the black dragon. Not Danys, but the one still alive in Westeros or at least the north.

3. The Tyrells are done.

4. The Lannisters are done except for Tyrion who will be Lord of Casterly Rock.

5. Stannis dies.

6. The Iron Islands will reap what they've sown as in they are done and Theon and his sister are dead.

7. Sansa kills LF and stops being so naive.

8. Arya is a killer, will remain a killer, and likes it.

9. Aegon is not aegon and Varys plot ultimately fails which brings me to my 10th and final prediction:

10. The Iron Throne is no more.

Well that's full circle then. Although I suspect many of us are wrong.

1. Jon is AA and also a targ but will not abandon the wall since he feels it's his purpose of sorts. Will stay there after the wall falls with a dragon (got that last part from another theory).

2. The wall will fall as a result of the war against the WW, WW will go further south.

3. KL will be in ruins after the war. New capital is gonna be established. Maybe in the north (I HOPE IT WOULD BE COOL).

4. Sansa will gain alot of power. Probably help in taking back Winterfell for Rickon/Bran (if Bran survives/remains human, which brings me to nr5) then marry someone kind and get the family she always wanted (is it obvious how much I care for Sansa?)

5. Bran will stay north of the wall and probably warg a dragon and help in the war. Then end up stuck in Summer maybe?

6. Melisandre is killed by fire in the war. Ugh I really hope so... Or maybe she will be Nissa Nissa but I hope not.. She's not worth the "honor".

7. R+L=J of course. It's will be important because the song of Ice and Fire=Jon for me.

8. I like that theory someone gave with Arya killing Roose Bolton with Robbs face. That would be bad ass.

9. LF dies at the hand of Sansa, though it will be a dark thing for Sansa since she isnt meant for death.

10. Dany's claim to the throne will be acknowledged as well as Jon's. It will end with someone completely different..

1. Stannis will die being the first to charge a horde of White Walkers, swinging his sword left and right, cutting a dozen down, all the while grinding his teeth.

2. Dany and Aegon's armies will completely destroy each other, leaving neither with much power or influence.

3. Shireen will end up on the Iron Throne.

4. Tyrion will end up as an old and bitter lord of Casterly Rock, brooding alone for years.

5. Sansa will end up with a lot of power, and she will slowly turn into a cold and harsh ruler.

6. The Lannister line will only continue through Myrcella.

7. All the Boltons will be killed, including Fat Walda :(

8. Brienne will be be the one to finally kill Stoneheart for good.

9. The White Walker invasion will be thrown back at the Wall, and barely anyone will know or care about it in the South.

10. Melisandre will be burned to death eventually.

The following I am pretty certain about:

• Rhaegar Targaryen + Lyanna Stark = Jon Snow.
  • The Maggy the Frog prophecy: Jamie Lannister is the valonqar. Brienne of Tarth is the “younger and more beautiful" woman. Tommen and Myrcella Baratheon will die before Cersei Lannister.
  • Aegon ‘Targaryen’ is the son of Illyrio Mopatis and Serra (the latter is a female descendent of the Blackfyres).
  • The Wall will come down.
  • Bran Stark never leaves the tree and his is the final chapter of the series; Rickon Stark becomes lord of Winterfell.
  • Daenerys Targaryen defeats and exposes Aegon ‘Targaryen’ and Stannis Baratheon in successive order.

The following are my best guesses:

• Stannis Baratheon descends into despair and sacrifices Shireen Baratheon to the flames.
  • Quaithe = Ashara Dayne
  • Arya Stark eventually throws away Needle and becomes “no one.”

The following might be true but will never be confirmed:

• Jaime and Cersei Lannister are the children of Aerys Targaryen.

• 2 weeks later...

All right, I wanna play too!

1 - No IT at the end. 8 or 9 kingdoms (the original 7 + crownlands + or - riverlands).

2 - Bran returns south to become King in the North after helping defeat the Others.

3 - Jon (who didn't die in ADWD) leads the charge against the Others. Dies from his wounds with people saying he was the Last Hero reincarnated.

4 - Dany arrives with her dragons and helps defeat the Others.

5 - The whole realm is devastated after the war. Except for Dorne, because Dorne is badass.

6 - Dany helps put things in order but then decides to go back to Slaver's Bay and start the new Valyrian Freehold. Aegon goes with her.

7 - Arya goes rogue after she completes her training, returns to Westeros and kills everyone who claims to have Lannister blood.

8 - Arya gives herself the gift because she no longe believes she'll be able to go back to being just Arya Stark. People still don't know what happened to her after Ned's execution.

9 - A descendant from house Reyne appears and becomes King of the Rock (just for the irony of it)

10 - Tyrion is spared by Dany and decides to spend the rest of his life wandering the world trying to go wherever whores go with Jorah as his buddy.

1. Dany is AAR, TPwwP, and the "Stallion" that Mounts the world. Consequently she defeats the others.

R+L= Jon Targaryen(formerly known as Jon Snow). There is a letter in Lyanna's tomb explaining this.

Dany ends up on the IT with Jon as her consort.

Dany-Drogon, Jon-Viserion and Tyrion-Rhaegal.Dany is Cersei's

Dany is Cersei's young queen.

Aegon is fake and Dany kills him.

Bran fully turns into a weirwood tree.

Arya finishes her training and kills all the people on her list.

Tommen dies to create more chaos. Some people crown Myrcella and she dies when Dany comes over. Kinda sad about this because neither one deserves it

Surprise. There will be five more books in the series. Martin extended the series and die after the third book forcing everyone to watch the TV show. It turns out to be a conspiracy by the TV show producers to make more money.

Archived