Dorne Appreciation Thread

Chebyshov

I'm pretty sure that was in daughter's best interest, not that he collects them like Pokemon and keeps them locked, they can do whatever they want.

:rofl:

That's gonna keep me amused for days.

I mean, by the time be brought back Saralla, his family must have been, like, "Another, really? Do you have some kind of completeness fetish?"

I'm pretty sure that was in daughter's best interest, not that he collects them like Pokemon and keeps them locked, they can do whatever they want.

Gotta catch 'em all!

But they're all Ground-type, so it's not an entirely varied team. Oberyn's gonna have a hard time when he reaches the Water-type gym

He slapped her mother in the face, laid a weapon at her feet, and gave her the choice between him and her mother, she went with him and her mother drank herself to death.

So it depends on what is your definition of "best interest".

Gotta catch 'em all!

But they're all Ground-type, so it's not an entirely varied team. Oberyn's gonna have a hard time when he reaches the Water-type gym

Saralla is a ship's captain's daughter. That's pretty water-type.

Obara is flighting-type.

Tyene is air-type. (Is there and air type, must ask my son....) because she's so heavenly.

He slapped her mother in the face, laid a weapon at her feet, and gave her the choice between him and her mother, she went with him and her mother drank herself to death.

Yeah better to stay with alcoholic whore mother, maybe she wouldn't follow her footsteps...

No, it was a dick move, no way around it. Obara is probably better off at the Water Garden's than in a brothel, but that's not an excuse to physically assault someone who has no hope of defending herself.

What do you guys think of the theory that Oberyn gain a new appreciation for family after Elia died and when on a quest to gather up all the daughters he planted all over Planetos?

Archived