Dorne Appreciation Thread

Chebyshov

Just wanted to bring some love to old boy Quentyn, a good little guy who tried to be to much of his uncle when he should have been like his dad. Because one is still alive because of his caution and other is dead do to lack of.

Just wanted to bring some love to old boy Quentyn, a good little guy who tried to be to much of his uncle when he should have been like his dad. Because one is still alive because of his caution and other is dead do to lack of.

Ame I the only one who secretly hopes that crackpot theory about Quentyn being alive is true?

I'm torn between Vipers and Redskins.

...let's keep this thread a bastion of progressivism, eh? Let's keep Dorne proud

No...

I was thinking the Sunspear Serpents myself, but that sounds more like a basketball team.

Or a Quidditch team.

The Sidewinders?? That sounds like kind of a bad punk band though... Dorne United?

Team names are hard.

Can we talk about how Darkstar is totally going to be a member of Aegon's Kingsguard?

Lord Commander Batman I think is a pretty sure thing. And if it doesn't happen it is a wasted opportunity! I'd love to see how Arthur Dayne/Aerys and Darkstar/Aegon parallels and divergences play out

...let's keep this thread a bastion of progressivism, eh? Let's keep Dorne proud

Really, again, I am pretty sure there is like in present American team named Redskins with Indian (Native American?) as a logo

Sunspear Lancers

Can we talk about how Darkstar is totally going to be a member of Aegon's Kingsguard?

THe level of awkwardness once he finds out his love to be Arianne slept with both hi and her swornshield Daemon would be quiet funny.

Really, again, I am pretty sure there is like in present American team named Redskins with Indian (Native American?) as a logo

Sunspear Lancers

No you're definitely right! Sorry I didn't mean to accuse you of coming up with that yourself :cheers: There is a team here in America that's called that. It's still very very racist though and there are just a bunch of idiots trying to defend it as a team name these days

Sunspear Lancers is really good though!

Sunspear Lancers

Let just say Americans are getting less proud of that by the day.

OK, I won't dwell on what is considered racism in America, seems you guy have a lot of problems, not just with racists or racists with people of different skin color, but as a society in general.

Yronwood United

Sunspear Internazionale

THe level of awkwardness once he finds out his love to be Arianne slept with both hi and her swornshield Daemon would be quiet funny.

"Is there anyone here who hasn't slept with this woman!"

And JonCon is the only one who raises his hand...

The Sunspear Ship Burners

Maybe he cherishes Dorne's sexual liberties, his septa is most likely Dornish and she was supposed to teach him about birds and bees

Maybe he cherishes Dorne's sexual liberties, his septa is most likely Dornish and she was supposed to teach him about birds and bees

Maybe, but I wouldn't be surpised if he orders them to go on a far way mission.

Archived