Dorne Appreciation Thread

Chebyshov

Yeah, but... they're both from Dorne...

BTW, one of the reasons I want an Aegon/Elia match is because that's going to cause a flashback that will eventually lead to a heart attack/aneurysm to my poor Griffin. I like him but... that's going to be fun.

She's not only named "Elia", but she's also into horse riding and tomboy-ish stuff, so she might as well be a Dornish Lyanna. It's like JonCon's worst nightmares rolled into one person

She's not only named "Elia", but she's also into horse riding and tomboy-ish stuff, so she might as well be a Dornish Lyanna. It's like JonCon's worst nightmares rolled into one person

Yeah but, are tomboys really that hot with a Arianne around?

Well she was able to train Arys pretty well.

Arys wasn't a virgin, he just had no idea what to do. Aegon is a kid full of... hornyness that has never ever had sex.

Yeah... because one nightmare isn't enough. GRRM must have been hurt hard by a redhair =(

(C'mon, we all know there was something else between Rhaegar and Arthur, right? Right?)

It was a romantic entanglement between Arthur, Elia and Rhaegar. My crackpot theory is Elia and Arthur were in love, yet never did anything about it after her marriage with Rhaegar. After that, when he heard of the Sack, he lost his will to live. Tragic and cheesy, but...

Compared to Ashara she was "kitchen drab." /shrug

Also I leave you kids alone for one hour and suddenly Aegon and Lemore are getting it on?!

I know how you feel, at least this thread hasn't degraded into Dany hate.

Will Arianne even get Daemon back into her bed, or is that a lost cause?

Compared to Ashara she was "kitchen drab." /shrug

Also I leave you kids alone for one hour and suddenly Aegon and Lemore are getting it on?!

Well Ashara was hot as sin and made old man Barry wish his cloak was brown, elia most have something going on to make Baelor hot for her.

Archived