Times your favorite characters disappointed you.

Crow's eye in the sky

-Dany neglecting her dragons and keeping them chained. I know chaining them was necessary but she could have atleast visited them more often.

-Robb falling in love with jeyne westerling.

-Stannis succumbing to pride and not taking melisandre with him to the battle at King's landing.

-Aegon deciding to ignore Dany. Hello! Go to your aunt, naive boy. She has the Unsullied and 3 FUCKING DRAGONS! She has FIRE AND BLOOD!

You could get along well with my sister, she's basically younger, female Stannis.

Btw, my mother, too. While my father and me are more Robert-ish/Renly-ish.

I actually find myself hating Renly, because of the kind of people he reminds me of.

To me Renly, and Theon represented the popular assholes back in high school (I should start a thread about this sometime).

When Renly and Stannis Parleyed, I could not help but think of the people who sneered at me the way Renly mocked Stannis.

JonCon not chopping off his fingers.

I never understood why he didn't do this, couldn't he just say he lost the fingers in a battle or while sharpening his sword maybe, or he could even report his life threatining disease to a maester, which i know is a wacky idea

Dany doing Daario.

Cersei rearming the Faith.

Sansa enjoying LF's kisses.

Sample chaper spoiler:

Arya kissing Raff.

JonCon saving Tyrion.

JonCon not chopping off his fingers.

Robb marrying Jeyne.

Catelyn being mad at Brienne.

Ned's entire existence.

Nobody can resist the Baelish charm.

He might have been behind the scenes, it is speculated that the eunuch was behind a certian puppet show.

It is speculation and he had no facetime but it would be cool if we found out he was behind some events in AFFC though.

I like your avatar. I sometimes switch to a similar Euron one but with a dark grey background.

I actually find myself hating Renly, because of the kind of people he reminds me of.

To me Renly, and Theon represented the popular assholes back in high school (I should start a thread about this sometime).

When Renly and Stannis Parleyed, I could not help but think of the people who sneered at me the way Renly mocked Stannis.

I know what you mean... And I agree about about the "school assholes", I rather meant while my mother and my sister are organized, cynic or rather pessimistic, very responsible, stubborn, painstaking, and serious (or very, very dry), are my father and me optimistic, unserious people, chaotic, dreamy, maybe even a bit gullible, more people who don't want to face their problems than facing hard truths (my sis and mom are VERY direct and honest... maybe often too much), I'm more the always nice and polite type... Some would talk about "left-brained" and "right-brained" character traits...

But I've luckily nothing of Renly's superficiality, I can rather find myself there in Edmure or Vic, especially because of the "not realizing it's a joke about me"...

Archived