Who will get married in TWOW?

larastone

If Aegon takes the throne before any news of Dany, he may fall for Arianne, Elia or Sansa and marry one of them. He will decide now that he's king, he doesn't need Dany. And he may even order Dany to marry Willas or Trystane(if Aegon marries Sansa) to get the support of as many kingdoms as possible. If Aegon and Dany were really on the same team, them marrying each other is useless when they can use marriages for getting allies. But they are more likely to mess up big acting like Renly and Stannis. Only this time dragons are involved as well as a horde of Dothraki.

Not sure. Have a feeling one will be for Sansa. I ship her and Sandor hard though so I'm hoping Harry the heir doesn't get her. Aegon seems like a really good guy though who would treat Sansa right. If he is a true Targ, a marriage between he and Sansa could unite the Starks and restore two powerful houses who have been brought so low

I'm thinking Dany goes North of the Wall. She uses Drogon to melt the Land of Always Winter and reveal the bright, flowery meadow buried beneath the snow. She then is caught off guard by the largest member she's ever seen. "Wow!" She remarks. "Why are there bear claw marks on it?" "Long story," the man attached to the member says. "I told it to Quarkspear Ryk's mom last night. I'm Tormund Giantsbane, Azor Ahai reborn. Let's get married. I want to sit on this Iron Throne and eat chicken wings off your ass."

Unlikely, yes, but a man can dream.

Of course, Willas still seems to be wifeless. There doesn't seem to be too many options, but the heir to Highgarden needs children. He will probably actually appear now, too.

Jhogo and Jhiqui, can a khal (khalessi in this case) kos marry?

Elmar Frey and Arya Stark will somehow meet again and fall in love, but then Arya murders his whole family causing a rift until he realizes he has somehow inherited the Twins after being like 500th on the list to inherit.

Okay and Sansa will probably marry Harry...and Arianne and Aegon makes sense, although he might try to wait for Daenerys. Willas Tyrell and ??? maybe. And Harrion Karstark, the true Lord of Karhold marries Val, the wildling princess, in a ridiculously random event.

Also, I wanted to add Theon Greyjoy and Jeyne Pool! Unrealistic, but hey, we all have our wishes.

I'm thinking Dany goes North of the Wall. She uses Drogon to melt the Land of Always Winter and reveal the bright, flowery meadow buried beneath the snow. She then is caught off guard by the largest member she's ever seen. "Wow!" She remarks. "Why are there bear claw marks on it?" "Long story," the man attached to the member says. "I told it to Quarkspear Ryk's mom last night. I'm Tormund Giantsbane, Azor Ahai reborn. Let's get married. I want to sit on this Iron Throne and eat chicken wings off your ass."

Unlikely, yes, but a man can dream.

Of course, Willas still seems to be wifeless. There doesn't seem to be too many options, but the heir to Highgarden needs children. He will probably actually appear now, too.

Great couple :D

About Willas, I have a feeling Arianne if she doesn't go for Aegon.

Aegon will marry arianne.

I think that daenerys will marry victarion

For the following reason: he will crush the volantis's fleet and show her his strength. He comes at the perfect time and won't come as a beggar. After the death of her paramore dany realises the duty of a queen. He is a match of the meetic profile of the perfect pretender made by tyrion.

Aegon and Arienne are both very likely to get married. Myrcella too, probably to Trystane. The Tyrells could arrange marriages for people like Willas and Sam's brother to try to strengthen their position. Littlefinger and Aurane Waters are probably both open to a marriage to solidify their up-jumped positions in the world.

Euron might marry Dany, might give up on marrying Dany and marry somebody else.

I think things up north will probably go pear-shaped before matches are arranged for Val, Asha, and Shireen. Could also see marriages between northern bannermen to solidify the peace after the Battle of Winterfell.

Dany, Margery, and Sansa all have to get out of their current marriages first but are very likely to remarry. Who knows with Tyrion; could happen. I could imagine Cersei being forced into a marriage; that was Tywin's plan to neutralize her.

Aegon and Arienne are both very likely to get married. Myrcella too, probably to Trystane. The Tyrells could arrange marriages for people like Willas and Sam's brother to try to strengthen their position. Littlefinger and Aurane Waters are probably both open to a marriage to solidify their up-jumped positions in the world.

Euron might marry Dany, might give up on marrying Dany and marry somebody else.

I think things up north will probably go pear-shaped before matches are arranged for Val, Asha, and Shireen. Could also see marriages between northern bannermen to solidify the peace after the Battle of Winterfell.

Dany, Margery, and Sansa all have to get out of their current marriages first but are very likely to remarry. Who knows with Tyrion; could happen. I could imagine Cersei being forced into a marriage; that was Tywin's plan to neutralize her.

Going by the whole prophesy thing, do you really see Myrcella living long enough to marry? Unless a marriage is PART of her dying.

yeah but its also cersei, i have feeling that they could bond lmao. i could see her finding euron amusing

Which I find to be a very scary thought all by itself. Cersei and Euron indeed

i think it would be an interesting mirror to what happened with Rhaegar and Elia if Aegon got married to Arianne, then met Sansa and had an affair with her/steal her away/marry her. i can see that happening.

Yeah but she still Tyrions wife, so even if Aegon and Sansa want each other,Tyrion and Sansa's cousin and Aegon's brother Jon Snow might have other ideas like upholding a Sansa and Tyrion union because their children Will bring the West under the northeren banner, not to mention it parallels, Daeron II and Daemon I and one of the reasons the latter rebelled and the former arranged the marriage in the first place, not to mention it mirrors the Alys karskark and her reasons for avoiding her arranged marriage. Once Sansa gives birth to a Lannister heir the Stark won't need Tyrion anymore and this makes Tyions question to Bronn about whether he would kill a baby.

• 2 weeks later...

Marriages:

1. Arianne and (f)Aegon - because it is pretty much hinted at in TWOW preview chapter. Arianne will decide on her own without consulting with her father to marry Aegon, while Aegon will be impressed with her beauty and decide that since Targaryens are allowed two wives, he'll take her first and Dany second. This miscalculation will lead to war between Aegon/Dorne and Dany.

2. Sansa and somebody - Harry the Heir, Littlefinger, a Royce, or someone else?

3. Dany will be single again once she returns to Mereen and feeds Hidzar to Drogon - she will not share power with a man though.

4. Victarion and Euron - once the Dusky Woman is revealed as Euron himself, Victarion will realize that he'd never known such pleasure before, and he and his brother will celebrate Westeros' first gay wedding, the magic of which will end the wrath of the white walkers, the decade long winters, and restore peace, balance, and tolerance to the continent. I'm kidding of course, but thinking of it made me LMAO.

• 2 weeks later...

1. fAegon & Arianne--to seal the alliance b/w Targs & Martells, and b/c Arianne loves beautiful blond men and fAegon is almost certainly still a virgin and will fall for a beautiful, slightly older woman with plenty of sexual experience. I doubt fAegon will marry Elia Sand--he won't want a younger girl, especially not a bastard.

2. LF will try to marry Sansa to someone. LF thinks that Harry will be his puppet; if SR dies and Harry impregnates Sansa and Harry dies then Sansa & Harry's baby is lord/lady of the Vale; LF will then at least try to marry Sansa b/c he desires her and he wants her claim over the Vale (not so sure about the North--does LF even want the North?) and he needs a wife to give him heirs as he is Lord Paramount of the Riverlands. I think then Sansa will kill him.

3. Daven Lannister will marry a Frey girl at the Twins, and the BwB will do a Red Wedding in reverse, possibly w/ Jaime's unwilling help. Works especially well b/c LS, former Lawful Good Catelyn, will be killing the decent, sympathetic Daven and no doubt others indiscriminately.

4. Dany fell for one barbarian warlord--why not Vic? He will destroy the Yunkish forces in Meereen, Hizahr will be burned either by Drogon or Moqorro, Moqorro will proclaim R'hllor's support for Dany, she will marry Vic and sail to Westerns w/ @ least Drogon AND the dragon horn, which Day, b/c she has dragon lord blood, can actually wield successfully.

5. If the Faith annulls Lancel's marriage to Ami, might she be married to his younger brother Martyn Lannister instead? Or Genna's youngest son Red Walder?

6. If Roslin gives birth to a girl, the Lannisters/Freys will marry her to Genna's grandson and heir to the Twins Tywin Frey.

7. GRRM says Willas Tyrell will be important in TWoW--he is heir to Highgarden & still unmarried. Don't know who he'll marry though.

8. Shireen is Stannis's only heir. Stannous might marry her to Rickon if Davos finds him, to cement Stark-Baratheon alliance and give him a son-in-law beholden to him. Or he might marry Shireen to someone else for political reasons.

9. Myranda Royce seems very eligible. Don't know who she'll marry.

10. Bronze Yohn Royce has only one son left, Andar, who he'll probably marry soon in hopes of producing a grandson. Maybe Sansa eventually once Royce figures out who she is and manages to thwart LF? Might happen in ADoS; Andar might marry someone else first. Also, Yohn has at least 1 other daughter besides Ysilla who married a Redfort; she might marry.

11. Greatjon had other sons besides Smalljon; his heir might marry Val (they'd be a match for each other) or another Wildling to make peace b/w Umbers & Wildlings.

12. Speaking of which, Aly Mormont & Torment? He's quite possibly the father of her existing children.

Actually, I think Euron & Cersei might actually marry. He's handsome, and could probably charm her, and she's delusional enough to think that he'll be her savior and might actually even fall in love w/ him. Here's what happens: UnGregor wins her trial, leaving her a free woman and official Lady of CR. Euro promises that if she allies Lannister forces w/ him he will destroy the Tyrells & HS (his forces have already made headway assaulting the Reach, who knows they might even sack Highgarden w/ all the Tyrell forces in KL). She falls for it and marries him, he of course fucks her over (LF & Sansa & Varys probably contribute on their own), Tommen and then Myrcella are killed, valonqar kills Cersei. Euron might be the valonqar--he's Balon's "little bother" & strangling her w/ his bare hands actually sound like the kind of thing he might do. What do you think?

1. fAegon & Arianne--to seal the alliance b/w Targs & Martells, and b/c Arianne loves beautiful blond men and fAegon is almost certainly still a virgin and will fall for a beautiful, slightly older woman with plenty of sexual experience. I doubt fAegon will marry Elia Sand--he won't want a younger girl, especially not a bastard.

2. LF will try to marry Sansa to someone. LF thinks that Harry will be his puppet; if SR dies and Harry impregnates Sansa and Harry dies then Sansa & Harry's baby is lord/lady of the Vale; LF will then at least try to marry Sansa b/c he desires her and he wants her claim over the Vale (not so sure about the North--does LF even want the North?) and he needs a wife to give him heirs as he is Lord Paramount of the Riverlands. I think then Sansa will kill him.

3. Daven Lannister will marry a Frey girl at the Twins, and the BwB will do a Red Wedding in reverse, possibly w/ Jaime's unwilling help. Works especially well b/c LS, former Lawful Good Catelyn, will be killing the decent, sympathetic Daven and no doubt others indiscriminately.

4. Dany fell for one barbarian warlord--why not Vic? He will destroy the Yunkish forces in Meereen, Hizahr will be burned either by Drogon or Moqorro, Moqorro will proclaim R'hllor's support for Dany, she will marry Vic and sail to Westerns w/ @ least Drogon AND the dragon horn, which Day, b/c she has dragon lord blood, can actually wield successfully.

5. If the Faith annulls Lancel's marriage to Ami, might she be married to his younger brother Martyn Lannister instead? Or Genna's youngest son Red Walder?

6. If Roslin gives birth to a girl, the Lannisters/Freys will marry her to Genna's grandson and heir to the Twins Tywin Frey.

7. GRRM says Willas Tyrell will be important in TWoW--he is heir to Highgarden & still unmarried. Don't know who he'll marry though.

8. Shireen is Stannis's only heir. Stannous might marry her to Rickon if Davos finds him, to cement Stark-Baratheon alliance and give him a son-in-law beholden to him. Or he might marry Shireen to someone else for political reasons.

9. Myranda Royce seems very eligible. Don't know who she'll marry.

10. Bronze Yohn Royce has only one son left, Andar, who he'll probably marry soon in hopes of producing a grandson. Maybe Sansa eventually once Royce figures out who she is and manages to thwart LF? Might happen in ADoS; Andar might marry someone else first. Also, Yohn has at least 1 other daughter besides Ysilla who married a Redfort; she might marry.

11. Greatjon had other sons besides Smalljon; his heir might marry Val (they'd be a match for each other) or another Wildling to make peace b/w Umbers & Wildlings.

12. Speaking of which, Aly Mormont & Torment? He's quite possibly the father of her existing children.

Sorry, I meant to say that Tywin Frey was heir to Riverrun, not the Twins.

Archived