Who will get married in TWOW?

larastone

Robb Warged was the first person I saw who had the same idea I had. IF and this is purely speculation, 1 Jon is not dead and 2 he goes north to Hardhome after his recovery or resurrection to bring the Free Folk there south of the Wall. If this is how it pins out, I see Jon marrying Val. The FF at Hardhome will be unwilling to leave with Jon so he must prove he is worthy of leading them. What better way to do this than stealing Val and becoming King Beyond the Wall?

I also like the idea of Euron and Cersei. Both are messed up in their own way and I can see them having a mutual attraction. As for the logistics of this happening, I cannot say. Euron is king on the Seastone Chair and Cersei is Lady of Casterly Rock. Neither would be willing to leave their seat so I don't think it could work but it is a a cool idea.

they are too young. They might be bethrothed, of course, but not married in the next book.

Tommen is married.

I'll have to go through Jaime's chapters in Feast again, but I think there's was mention of an infant bride at some point. Of course consumating the marriage will be in the far distant future.

I'll have to go through Jaime's chapters in Feast again, but I think there's was mention of an infant bride at some point. Of course consumating the marriage will be in the far distant future.

Wan't it Joy? The bastard daughter of his uncle Gerion? But she is already 14.

Archived