Pictionary XVII - Suave Kanyes abound - Results

The BlackBear

The drawings are in, and thanks to Rhaenys this round has also gotten it's replacement. I don't know what's happened to Bex so right now, I don't know whether I'll need a long term replacement. If you think you could keep an eye on the thread.

All drawings should be out. As always get in contact if there is a problem, or a chain has ended up with you again.

Deadline is 17.00 BST Saturday

If this round is completed very quickly I will not have time to start any drawings until Monday, so may be slightly late with next round.

This is not an excuse to delay sending sentances, just that I am willing to replace out next round if it would help keep the game moving.

If this round is completed very quickly I will not have time to start any drawings until Monday, so may be slightly late with next round.

This is not an excuse to delay sending sentances, just that I am willing to replace out next round if it would help keep the game moving.

How long will you need to complete the drawing?

I'm waiting on two now anyway, so even if we finished this round right now you'd have most of Monday to finish the next so you'll be fine I should think.

Has anyone heard from Bex? I PM'd but she hasn't read it since the 27th.

How long will you need to complete the drawing?

I'm waiting on two now anyway, so even if we finished this round right now you'd have most of Monday to finish the next so you'll be fine I should think.

Has anyone heard from Bex? I PM'd but she hasn't read it since the 27th.

well that depends on the sentance.

I should be able too draw over night shift tonight provided there are no server metldowns. which means I should be able to send something by 6am tuesday morning.

Archived