Pictionary XVII - Suave Kanyes abound - Results

The BlackBear

And I know who the last mystery painter was and wonder if it is the same person again?

I asked him, but he would not tell me.

I have not seen any similar pictures in this game, so :dunno: could be anybody I guess.

Starting Sentences

In wonderland; Lany, Koba, Turi, MolaF, Snowborn, Pebbles, Emmit, Cora, Dreamsongs, Buckwheat, and the Knight of Canvas and Paints try to save Alice from the queen of hearts and her evil white rabbit minion.

A confused tourist gets lost on the way from Triple Bridge to Ljubljana Castle and ends up staring at the sculptures on the Dragon Bridge in terror.

The woman made 3 bean salad for lunch.

Beware, angels have the phonebox.

The pictionary crew gathers in the woods under a full moon to celebrate the coming of autumn.

Everybody knows that Halloween is better than Christmas.

While at her place of employment Pebbles was savagely attacked by the boss's steam propelled flying Cacti plant with 2 inch barbed spines.

The drunken war fairy is an excellent strategist.

As October draws closer, Jack Skellington draws up his plans for the best Hallowe'en yet, with the aid of the lovely Sally.

A naked mole rat plays golf with Queen Elizabeth II.

Ending Sentences

Prince Charles, with a luminous yellow flag and a briefcase full of cash, is beckoned through the gates by St. Peter's hamd.

All participants of pictionary are being sucked into colorful vortex.

As Halloween 2015 circles back on itself, Christmas 2014 escapes through its corral leaving December 2012 behind. I'm just a fill-in, folks, don't judge.

David Trezeguet wonders whether, if he joins the French football team, he'll be linked to the UN; on his way to France, he's attacked by a flame-breathing T-Rex.

Elegantno oblečena Helena z zeleno torbico, zlato ogrlico in kozarcem martinija v roki se sprehaja skozi London v senci Big Bena, izogibajoč se rdečim dvonadstropnim avtobusom.

A naked lady wants to play golf and the man at the cashier of the golf club thinks he should charge her extra.

At a camp fire in the woods, surrounded by all the pictionary players, BlackBear is sleeping and dreaming of how two trees are lovingly holding roots under the ground.

It is dinner time and the mom needs to serve dinner, but the kids don't like vegetables.

Victor Van Dort and Emily think of Halloween when they will rise their bed go trick or treating and visit their graves.

The Weeping Angels sing love songs to the Tardis

Those are the start and end sentences.

And here are the points in order we have a tie for first and joint eighth. Rhaenys and Emmit were at a disadvantage being fill ins.

The Knight of Canvas and Paints 45pts

Lany Cassandra 45pts

MoIaF 44pts

Rhaenys 38pts - 7 Rounds

Buckwheat 36pts

Snowborn 35pts

Pebbles 33pts

Kobayashi Maru 16pts

Turinqui-Calima 16pts

Emmit 6pts - 3 Rounds

Archived