Pictionary XVII - Suave Kanyes abound - Results

The BlackBear

You certainly can.

A note for future Pictionary Mods. I don't regualry check forum games so sometimes I miss start up threads. If ever I don't respond to a pictionary game feel free to PM me. I probably have not noticed your sign up.

I did mention in the last thread, and tttne

Well maybe you did, but I've not checked that thread since before I went to Ttiancon ;)

and as too TTTNE I'm not in there very offten.

Maybe I should stop provoking the wonderful game mod. He may decide I can't play afterall.

Click the "follow topic" button, you will get a notification when somebody posts in the old thread - they usually post the link to the new thread there.

BB, I am fine with starting as soon as you have all the sentences.

Click the "follow topic" button, you will get a notification when somebody posts in the old thread - they usually post the link to the new thread there.

BB, I am fine with starting as soon as you have all the sentences.

Follow topic's don't work for me since I have all notifications from the board turned off.

I get far too much spam as it is.

Yes I know I'm awkward.

this should be corrected. I miss you

Sorry Mum. but yeah its not the same place it used to be. just doesn't have the same vibe now we have all these anti spam rules and stuff. Oh I understand and agree with the reasons we are a much bigger community and the strain on the servers ect. Its just not the same. I do love ya all though.

anytime BB there is no real hurry. we love you and we thank you for hosting this game.

Feel free to send me a bonus round while we are waiting.

Ok sentences have been sent out. As usual any issues (wrong senteces, issues with deadline, please PM me.) As this is the first round, deadline is an extended 84 hours (3 and a half days.) But please try to have in as early as possible. Have fun, and don't run with scissors.

Deadline: 12.00 BST Tuesday the 30th.

Sorry Mum. but yeah its not the same place it used to be. just doesn't have the same vibe now we have all these anti spam rules and stuff. Oh I understand and agree with the reasons we are a much bigger community and the strain on the servers ect. Its just not the same. I do love ya all though.

anytime BB there is no real hurry. we love you and we thank you for hosting this game.

Feel free to send me a bonus round while we are waiting.

The sad part is we are considered a strain on the servers while Gen Chat has basically turned into Spam Chat, yet they don't face any limits or restraints.

I have the best sentence ever! Thank you who ever sent it :love:

Of course I may not have done it justice....but how many points do I get? :P

Me too! It so awesome, I hope I'm able to do it justice. :D

What is this, Eurovision? :lol:

My sentence is a bit distasteful.

BB, who is the knight of canvas and paint? :rolleyes:

No the scoring for Eurovision is far more complicated and we're not having the awkward phone up bit.

I see how you might think that, but you're actually misreading it.

I couldn't possibly say.

Archived