Who is Younger more Beautiful Queen?

Seaworth'sShipmate

Dany, Margaery or Jeyne

I thought of Jeyne too, her being Maggy's great-granddaughter and all, but I think Jaime said she wasn't that pretty, and that was after he and Cersei broke up, so I think he was being fairly objective

Also, Margaery was Cersei's red herring, so it's probably not her.

I think it's between Dany, Sansa, or Arianne, with Val and Arya as dark horses

If the prophecy is true, Myrcella will die before Cersei so she's out.

Margaery is too obvious.

Sansa isn't a queen, as yet. Bran and Rickon precede her in the North, and maybe Jon, too.

I'm going with Arianne.

But it's still a tough call.

why does myrcella die before cersei?

The prophecy is that Cersei will see her children die.

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?

Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

Cersei: Will the king and I have children?

Maggy: Oh, aye. Six-and-ten for him, and three for you. Gold shall be their crowns and gold their shrouds, she said. And when your tears have drowned you, the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you.

oh, you! you mean shrouds because shrouds hint at death, dont you!

if this is the case, through the timespan of this quote, tommen comes back to life and chokes her as an undead or as an other. specifically regarding this quote, that is. a lot of people speculate a valonqar could be some other little brother. hell, the valonqar could be one of six-and-ten if you really wanna go in depth

maggy's prophecy is still being formulated, as opposed to The Ghost and Quaithe's. it's impossible to determine right now. hell the younger more beautiful queen may turn out to be mya stone on the eyrie somehow (bobbys bastard daughter), or that whore from when arya and gendry stayed there whren he considered "ringing her bell"

The bastard of dragonstone does it. I think, anyway. after all, varys sent him presents openly and publically to remind the world that he was robert's son. Edric, i believe his name was. i get confused because they pretty much combine dedric and gendry's character ont he show.

Archived