GRRM ~ 12 Days of Westeros on Twitter ~ V.7

Ser Cold Fingers

Wondering what today's tweet will be - think Mithras Stoneborn might be onto something with House Martin, except GRRM appears to have slightly detached himself from this twitter campaign, very much laying it on the folks at Random House instead... which then makes me think it might be Random House, except why use GRRM's twitter account?? Hmmm... I like best the idea of the citadel and a white raven announcing Winter Has Arrived. Or maybe the Night's Watch, having to work extra-hard now that Winter has arrived?! I have zero hopes of any longed-for announcement ... bet it will be a Winter has arrived message and maybe a merry xmas for good measure... nothing too exciting.

We'll see soon enough.

I don't think they have marketing genius to put: On twelfth day Santa came; House Random books 30% off with some illustration from the books.

Citadel is still my pet theory but it's unlikely, so NW possibly with some wordplay from oath. "We are candle sticks in the darkness" or Santa siluette with "Watcher on the Wall"

We'll see soon enough.

I don't think they have marketing genius to put: On twelfth day Santa came; House Random books 30% off with some illustration from the books.

Citadel is still my pet theory but it's unlikely, so NW possibly with some wordplay from oath. "We are candle sticks in the darkness" or Santa siluette with "Watcher on the Wall"

I think we can have the white ravens without any reference to the Citadel. Pair them as the message bearers with some message from either House Random or House Martin.

"On the twelfth day...well...it was just another day for the Night's Watch...

We Shield You While You're Sleeping"

O.M.G. I think this pic is probably the worst yet. It's literally cut and pasted, not done well AT. ALL. and there's that weird banner again.

And nothing? not even a % off? O.o

ETA: The words are clever though

I believe the Chinese character refers to both. In other languages, though, we have separate words for sheep and goat, so we have to make a choice, or say Year of the Sheep/Goat.

Although we think of male sheep as rams, ram can also be a male goat - so maybe ram is the best word to go with.

Archived