Would You Rather ...? Part 6.

N/A

The latter, because if you actually get want you deserve out of the hard work you put in, you can afford to pay for what you most desire anyway.

Would you rather be forced to run down a busy street wearing a giant nappy while making really loud chicken impersonations, or have to eat from a bucket full of rancid uncooked meat?

Eat from the bucket

Would you rather write a pretty bad book that makes it to the screen because it's easy to sell and you earn money enough for a lifetime with it, or write a quality piece of literature and be barely able to publish it earning literally nothing?

I've already done the latter, so the former. If I stuck the crappy bestseller out under an assumed name, I could use the money to self publish the thing I want to get known for.

Would you rather have a tapeworm infestation or be infested with mangoworms?

I don't know what those creatures are, but I like mangos, so I'll go with mangoworms.

Rather pretend you know about a certain subject and trust your capacity of convincing people you're really an expert, or admit to your shame that you have no idea about that subject, even if you were supposed to be the expert in the room?

Depends on who the people are and what's the subject. But I'll probably admit I have no idea about it, because it's really easy to figure out if someone pretends to be an expert and isn't.

Would you rather have an exotic mother language that few people understand or have English as your mother language so you'll barely have a problem making yourself understood?

No teeth. I can get falsers. I broke my foot in three places a few years ago and even still having the foot I remember how hard it was conducting my everyday life.

Would you rather have permanent really bad body odour or to permanently have the flu?

No teeth. I can get falsers. I broke my foot in three places a few years ago and even still having the foot I remember how hard it was conducting my everyday life.

Would you rather have permanent really bad body odour or to permanently have the flu?

Your choices are always sick in the head. :)

BO for sure. Stock up on axe

Would you rather be vice president of the U.S. or president of nauru

Archived